The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Not sure Barca is the right move for him, plays much better in a counter attacking side. Maybe Xavi will try to mould him into a striker. He'd beast any centrebacks in La Liga.

I think he roasts a lot of their defenders and I'd expect their attackers to finish a bit better than we have. The season before Raul got his head injury they both worked really well.

D

Deleted member 15344

Well, if it isn’t the end of Mason Greenwood’s career. It damn well should be.

utter bravery from his partner to post what she has.
It’s shocking but not surprising when there are rumours about him

Also why has she got up social media first and not the police - they get him off the streets straight away

D

Deleted member 1740

Also why has she got up social media first and not the police - they get him off the streets straight away

We'll never know and can only speculate but my thinking is the poor girl has seen previous victims in other cases being accused of telling lies, only doing it for money etc etc.

The way she has gone about this, there's no doubt, in my mind, shes made it almost impossible for any PR company to defend.

D

Deleted member 15344

We'll never know and can only speculate but my thinking is the poor girl has seen previous victims in other cases being accused of telling lies, only doing it for money etc etc.

The way she has gone about this, there's no doubt, in my mind, shes made it almost impossible for any PR company to defend.

Other thing I was thinking was that she has maybe already gone to the police before and it’s been dismissed etc

Swango1980

Visit site
Other thing I was thinking was that she has maybe already gone to the police before and it’s been dismissed etc
Why would they dismiss it? If the people of social media are willing to have no doubt he is as guilty as sin, why would the police dismiss it with at least the same amount of evidence, on top of talking to her directly about it?

D

Deleted member 15344

Why would they dismiss it? If the people of social media are willing to have no doubt he is as guilty as sin, why would the police dismiss it with at least the same amount of evidence, on top of talking to her directly about it?
Who knows maybe she previously didn’t have that level of evidence

Either way for me whilst the pictures are awful - the recording leaves little doubt.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site

Funny I can’t remember you mentioning the rumours.

The evidence so far suggests he hasn’t got a leg to stand on and should be punished accordingly.