The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Seen people on Twitter questioning why she recorded it and did just leave him.
Maybe she’d finally had enough & wanted to nail the scumbag.
Hope they throw the key away.
And as for her dads comments ?

D

Deleted member 1740

they not just tippex out the previous manager , or is that just a Watford thing ;)

After their recent demonstrations (aka kopite behaviour) against the board, they want to look a bit more professional.

RIP The Bed Sheets

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Some talk of another signing he’s bringing. Rumours that it’s maybe Gueye coming back?

I always liked Gueye so if that turns out true I’ll cut Frank a little slack. ?

D

Deleted member 1740

Some talk of another signing he’s bringing. Rumours that it’s maybe Gueye coming back?

I always liked Gueye so if that turns out true I’ll cut Frank a little slack. ?

Mad isnt it, 6 months ago there was no money and rafa had to settle with 2 free transfers and £1.7m Gray.

They must've found the Tories money tree ?

D

Deleted member 1740

I had a thought a few weeks ago and it might sound mad but its like Moshiri has hired Rafa and instructed him to do a full restructure as say a blue chip company would.

Now hear me out before you think i'm on the ale?

Knowing how thick skinned and stubborn Rafa is, he'll take all the flak thrown at him.

Its as if Moshiri wanted rid of Brands etc and hes given Rafa the "Power" to do so.

He does all his dirty work for him and hoped he'd get decent results and steady the ship. Its a win win for Moshiri. Gets rid of people he doesnt want and if the results are poor he sacks rafa. If the team does well then great.

Rafa toddles off with £7m in his ass pocket and now Moshiri has a blank canvas to start again.

No one in the right mind gives a manager as much power as he did with Rafa.

I dont think Moshiri is that stupid.

Thoughts?

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I had a thought a few weeks ago and it might sound mad but its like Moshiri has hired Rafa and instructed him to do a full restructure as say a blue chip company would.

Now hear me out before you think i'm on the ale?

Knowing how thick skinned and stubborn Rafa is, he'll take all the flak thrown at him.

Its as if Moshiri wanted rid of Brands etc and hes given Rafa the "Power" to do so.

He does all his dirty work for him and hoped he'd get decent results and steady the ship. Its a win win for Moshiri. Gets rid of people he doesnt want and if the results are poor he sacks rafa. If the team does well then great.

Rafa toddles off with £7m in his ass pocket and now Moshiri has a blank canvas to start again.

No one in the right mind gives a manager as much power as he did with Rafa.

I dont think Moshiri is that stupid.

Thoughts?

Moretti or Estrella;)

D

Deleted member 1740

decent enough manager that was available, never given a chance to succeed?

Did you miss the bed sheets outside his house and the twitteratti fume?

The appointment was doomed feom the outset.

In preseason the fans were singing fat spanish waiter to him.

D

Deleted member 15344

None??‍♂️??‍♂️

Im trying to understand why Benitez.

Lack of other options around ?

Guess Moshiri doesn’t care about fans feeling etc

it seems to be puzzling decision after puzzling decision

is he a rich man playing football manager ?

Some of the signings have been beyond head scratching, manager appointments confusing. Brands was either awful or just a lame duck - some of the money spent on players like Iwobi , Kean etc - £300mil spent - how many decent ? Prob Dacoure and Allan ?

D

Deleted member 1740

Lack of other options around ?

Guess Moshiri doesn’t care about fans feeling etc

it seems to be puzzling decision after puzzling decision

is he a rich man playing football manager ?

Some of the signings have been beyond head scratching, manager appointments confusing. Brands was either awful or just a lame duck - some of the money spent on players like Iwobi , Kean etc - £300mil spent - how many decent ? Prob Dacoure and Allan ?

I dont believe Rafa was the best option. Not having it.

Maybe he doesnt or he's used Rafa as per my thoughts.

Either football manager or money laundering.

Alledgdly Iwobi was HIS signing alone.

D

Deleted member 15344

I dont believe Rafa was the best option. Not having it.

Maybe he doesnt or he's used Rafa as per my thoughts.

Either football manager or money laundering.

Alledgdly Iwobi was HIS signing alone.

Not sure who would be a better option last summer ?

If you take his record in the Prem in isolation then it’s very good - the issue was the link

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Perhaps he is another owner who sees the club as a toy? Rafa was clearly his choice, against all advice. Rafa tells Moshiri that he wants total control and he backs him. Things then go wrong, Moshiri panics at the fan kickback and gets rid. His money, his club.

If Moshiri wanted rid of Brands then why not just do it? Pay off is the same, he clearly isn't afraid to sack. No conspiracy, just an owner used to getting his own way, not listening to advice, getting involved when he shouldn't.