The big cat is purring again

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Started with 3 bogeys as well, not a bad recovery. Only hit 3 fairways though, so not holding my breath that he's going to roll the putter like he was on Thursday all week, not hitting it on the planet is going to hurt him over the week (if they get anymore play).

AdamC28

Visit site
Hideki making a couple of big birdy puts at the end to keep it to a 3 shot gap and keep the final few holes tonight interesting.

Still hoping to see Tiger bring it home.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Watched the last 90 mins this morning and apart from 1 slightly wayward drive TW’s swing looked as good as it’s looked since Augusta. I think the knee was causing him some real issues at the back end of last season and he looks to be moving so much better. Also think the knee was preventing him from practicing properly and stopping him from being able to get the pre-tournament reps in, and now that he's healthy again his putting is back, his distance control is as good as it's been since Augusta, and he's driven it better and better as the week has gone on.

His iron play this week has been incredible, made so many 2s on the par 3s (9 twos this week). The distance control is just too good, he's pretty much always pin high, or missing in the right place when playing from out of position, it really is impressive. He hit a beautifully controlled PW this morning that was so crisp and just looked so easy, love watching him play golf when he's on form.

Hideki made it interesting with the 2 late birdies, but Tiger's never given up a 3 shot 54 hole lead on the PGA Tour, and don't see that changing tonight. Win 82 on the way.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
GOAT is back seems to be the general consensus. I've not seen one bit of the golf either, maybe worth trying to view some highlights.

triple_bogey

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Weak field, short and easy course, top players seem uninterested (obviously concentrating on the WGC next week), no cut, Mickey Mouse tournament ..................... anything missed?? :unsure:;)

His iron play has been great but its his putter that's been phenomenal.

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
You really think it's a weak field .
I think you will find a lot of quality out there playing .
The likes of Koepka and Johnson may not be there but there is a world no2 playing and other top ten players in the field. I wouldn't call it weak at all .