The Actual Golf On Liv Golf Thread

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Why on earth didn't I pick Niemann in my fantasy team. The guy is like a machine.
Personally it's because he's a captain and the 'bigger name' captains are always more appealing. Picking Niemann ahead of Rahm, Brooks, Bryson etc is a big shout, even with his current form.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Personally it's because he's a captain and the 'bigger name' captains are always more appealing. Picking Niemann ahead of Rahm, Brooks, Bryson etc is a big shout, even with his current form.

Yeah this.

I’m going Rahm every time as captain, because he’s pretty consistent and he’s going to be trying to get a first LIV win.

So far anyway…..

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
I went for Rahm as I figured he'd be more determined to get that win - but Joaco just had it under his control all weekend.

Anyway, straight into the event in Honkers - so make sure you've got your teams picked and ready....

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Surely poulter and westy are only there cashing cheques. How long before they get pushed out… potentially paying the pga fines and going off to the senior tour.

Westy has come close to a win let's not forget, but he's been absolutely garbage for the most part.

They need to be honest with themselves about their ability in real terms - there are some strong teams now in the league and the Majesticks are nowhere near.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Surely poulter and westy are only there cashing cheques. How long before they get pushed out… potentially paying the pga fines and going off to the senior tour.
A shame to see Westwood struggle so much now. He was one of my favourite tour players for a long time and now a shadow of his former self. Can't see Poulter chasing the seniors, as he's only 48 so a while to wait anyway