Tesco Christmas Ad

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
3000, yes three thousand complaints. I watched it and can't see owt. People just read things in to things that just aren't there. Do they really think Tesco want to annoy their customers just before their busiest and most profitable time? They really should be rounded up and given something beneficial to do.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
You know the complaints are by mentalists when Matt Le Tissier is speaking for them!

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Why are they complaining? I've just watched it, very much of the moment. A clever advert. I must be missing something, or maybe not.
'Apparently', by saying that Santa has had his CV vaccine, it is pushing the pro-vaccination message and the tin foil hat brigade don't like it as it discriminates against those who aren't vaccinated.

Or something like that!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
'Apparently', by saying that Santa has had his CV vaccine, it is pushing the pro-vaccination message and the tin foil hat brigade don't like it as it discriminates against those who aren't vaccinated.

Or something like that!
Mmmmmmm :rolleyes:. People do like to complain. Thanks, I couldn't work out the issue.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
The more people complain, the more publicity Tesco get, Bearing in mind the nature of the complaints, I am not sure tht it would impact business and so they are probably loving the controversy and associated social media and press coverage.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
I've thought of a way whereby the unvaccinated will no longer feel they are being discriminated against.

It does require them to take some socially beneficial and personally responsible action, however.