TaylorMade SLDR Fitting Opportunity

PaulOHagan

GM Staff
Visit site
Morning all

The guys at TaylorMade want to get the new SLDR driver in the hands of some Golf Monthly forum members so are offering the chance for three of you to get fitted and test the new product. This fitting will take place at the TaylorMade Performance Lab at Wentworth during the afternoon of September 13th. You will go through a full TaylorMade driver fitting and the driver will be sent out to you to test and keep. You will be photographed and filmed for a future article. I am looking to select a wide range of golfers and would be particularly interested in those who don't feel they get the most out of their current driver. You will need to make your own way to Wentworth and will be needed from 12.30 until around 5pm. For those who feel Wentworth is too far for them to travel there will be another forum fitting opportunity in Scotland that I will announce next week. If you would like to apply please send the below information to paul_o'hagan@ipcmedia.com

Don't worry if you receive an out of office, I will still get your email and will contact the selected three next Wednesday.

Name:
Forum name:
Home club:
Current driver:
Description of your current driving:

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
That's a great opportuntiy for someone to get their hands on this weeks Taylormade driver!! :smirk:

Too far for me at nearly a 3 hour drive.

Best of luck to those who enter :thup:

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Upgrading R1 users? Lol

Go for it guys! People actually do win these things and the experience will be amazing! Darth flew from Scotland to Wentworth last time! Well done TM and Gm for another great opportunity! Good luck guys! Imagine, it could be you!

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Cracking opportunity. Wentworth isn't far from me but with the M25 as it is it may be quicker for someone to get down from Scotland than it will be for me to drive there! Still it'll be worth it if selected.

jimbob.someroo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Upgrading R1 users? Lol

Go for it guys! People actually do win these things and the experience will be amazing! Darth flew from Scotland to Wentworth last time! Well done TM and Gm for another great opportunity! Good luck guys! Imagine, it could be you!

You beat me to it.

@Paul, I think it would be really interesting for all of your readers to do a like for like comparison with a couple of current R1 users. For science of course ... I love my R1 and don't think anything could possibly be better than it - I'm sure the SLDR can't be as good :whoo:

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
great opp for someone... not for me though.

I've seen the thing in the flesh and is poss the worst looking driver ive ever seen and it not even white:rofl:

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
great opp for someone... not for me though.

I've seen the thing in the flesh and is poss the worst looking driver ive ever seen and it not even white:rofl:

It's a good job we're all different...

I had no intention of trying one because I've not liked any TM driver since I started playing 4 years ago, but I saw this and immediately liked it.

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
@Paul, I think it would be really interesting for all of your readers to do a like for like comparison with a couple of current R1 users. For science of course ... I love my R1 and don't think anything could possibly be better than it - I'm sure the SLDR can't be as good :whoo:

...or a comparison of someone who just bought it with the stock shaft (no launch monitor) against what they could get out of one fitted properly. :whistle:

A

Alex1975

What a great opportunity, not for me though as I have just got a new driver.

Did you know if you move the SLDR from fade t draw the swing weight of the club changes by 0.6.... I am an interesting guy hu....:eek:

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just put the RBZ stage 2 in my bag , would love a proper fitting but wouldnt b right to go for this
Great offer by GM thanks , good luck to those picked