TaylorMade SLDR Fitting Opportunity

BTatHome

Tour Winner
Visit site
Can't get time out of work during term time, so looks like I'm out :(

shame as I'm currently out of love with all drivers and don't have one in the bag

HickoryShaft

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Another fantastic opportunity. I am still in love with the R11s they fitted me for a couple of years back so not going for it myself but those that do win will have a great day out - enjoy.

If only they could design a Sand Wedge SLDR that got that ball out bunkers every time - that I would be in the queue for!!

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Well done GM- looked at the SLDR last night, nice shape not unlike a Titleist D3....

Good luck to anyone who enters:thup:

r11john

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Morning all

The guys at TaylorMade want to get the new SLDR driver in the hands of some Golf Monthly forum members so are offering the chance for three of you to get fitted and test the new product. This fitting will take place at the TaylorMade Performance Lab at Wentworth during the afternoon of September 13th. You will go through a full TaylorMade driver fitting and the driver will be sent out to you to test and keep. You will be photographed and filmed for a future article. I am looking to select a wide range of golfers and would be particularly interested in those who don't feel they get the most out of their current driver. You will need to make your own way to Wentworth and will be needed from 12.30 until around 5pm. For those who feel Wentworth is too far for them to travel there will be another forum fitting opportunity in Scotland that I will announce next week. If you would like to apply please send the below information to paul_o'hagan@ipcmedia.com

Don't worry if you receive an out of office, I will still get your email and will contact the selected three next Wednesday.

Name:John Buckley
Forum name: r11 john
Handicap: 9.4
Home club: Mossock Hall
Current driver: r11
Description of your current driving: straight, not long, not out of the middle and lacking consistency.

stevelev

Journeyman Pro
www.ecclestonparkgolf.co.uk
This week covers the south of the country, next week covers the far north of england and scotland. When oh when will we start to have more offerings to cover wales and the midlands / northwest and yorks areas.

Come on GM I and many others miss out on many offers due to locations, lets be ALL inclusive, I know it depends on manufacturers but surely it would work using the tour trucks that they have on demo days. :p

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
This week covers the south of the country, next week covers the far north of england and scotland. When oh when will we start to have more offerings to cover wales and the midlands / northwest and yorks areas.

Come on GM I and many others miss out on many offers due to locations, lets be ALL inclusive, I know it depends on manufacturers but surely it would work using the tour trucks that they have on demo days. :p

Like titleist ball fitting at belfry ping putters @ forest of Arden and Adams hybrid in Oxford, Lexus challenge yorks ....... :mmm: