Tashyboy on Sky sports. 😁

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Well it was only a matter of time before my skills were noticed.

Took young Bradley Tash up to Norwood Park today and the club was doing a "girls golf rock" day. In essence the club was promoting girls golf. I believe it is something that Golf England are pushing.

Anyway Tash turns up with young Bradley for the kids roll up and someone dropped out Sky sports were coming to film the day and wanted some shots of kids hitting balls. What with young Bradley being the youngest and smallest there. I suppose he provided the aaaaaaaah factor whilst Grandad Tash supplied the eye candy. So 10 mins into the lesson Richard Strange, one of our PGAs who is fantastic with the kids has had 5 mins with Bradley who is smashing it lovely for a five yr old. The cameras turned up. Bradley promptly knobs it for the next 10 shots whilst watching the camera.
Obviously the presenter the knew her stuff, coz she does no more than asks Tashyboy and young Bradley for an interview. Suffice to say, Tashyboy owned the camera.
It was a good experience, chucked in a few rammels etc.
Will it be on Telly, watch this space but it was a good laugh.

dewsweeper

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Well it was only a matter of time before my skills were noticed.

Took young Bradley Tash up to Norwood Park today and the club was doing a "girls golf rock" day. In essence the club was promoting girls golf. I believe it is something that Golf England are pushing.

Anyway Tash turns up with young Bradley for the kids roll up and someone dropped out Sky sports were coming to film the day and wanted some shots of kids hitting balls. What with young Bradley being the youngest and smallest there. I suppose he provided the aaaaaaaah factor whilst Grandad Tash supplied the eye candy. So 10 mins into the lesson Richard Strange, one of our PGAs who is fantastic with the kids has had 5 mins with Bradley who is smashing it lovely for a five yr old. The cameras turned up. Bradley promptly knobs it for the next 10 shots whilst watching the camera.
Obviously the presenter the knew her stuff, coz she does no more than asks Tashyboy and young Bradley for an interview. Suffice to say, Tashyboy owned the camera.
It was a good experience, chucked in a few rammels etc.
Will it be on Telly, watch this space but it was a good laugh.

Wow, well done but not sure about eye candy !!!!