Yoof's on the course....

Lazkir

Head Pro
Visit site
How in God's name could Need_My_Wedge possibly get into trouble for filming an outrageous act of wanton vandalism and public disorder?

Because theses days everyone's a victim, even when they're destroying other peoples property.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Because theses days everyone's a victim, even when they're destroying other peoples property.

I hear what you're say, but sorry fella, I'm not buying in to that liberal crap.
I'd find those disrespectful little scrotes and force them to clean a local abattoir or cow shed every weekend for three months!
I might even let them wear gloves .............................. the little bastards.

Lazkir

Head Pro
Visit site
I hear what you're say, but sorry fella, I'm not buying in to that liberal crap.
I'd find those disrespectful little scrotes and force them to clean a local abattoir or cow shed every weekend for three months!
I might even let them wear gloves .............................. the little bastards.

Sorry, I didn't correctly convey the sarcastic irony that I wanted to.
Just for clarification, if it were up to me scrotes such as these would be removed from civilised society and dumped on an island where they can *** on their own doorsteps for the rest of their lives!

drdel

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Its a pretty sad reflection on society but you'll find that these little 'darlings'often know more about their 'rights' than you or I because we tend not to need to.

You need to be a little savvy when confronting them as they will frequently all lie which can undermine your story as an individual.

Luckily its still 'quite' rare.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sorry, I didn't correctly convey the sarcastic irony that I wanted to.
Just for clarification, if it were up to me scrotes such as these would be removed from civilised society and dumped on an island where they can *** on their own doorsteps for the rest of their lives!

You don't have to ruin an island when there are several unused oil rigs dotted around the world.
Put them there, give them some fishing tackle and let them crack on however they feel fit.