The things that kids say

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Young daughter Tash turned up at young Bradley grandson Tashys school today. The kids are learning about the emergency services and ringing 999 etc. Daughter as a copper turned up with her partner who is a copper in a brand new BMW X5. The kids are 4-5 yr old.
she loved it and the kids were rocking jumping all over the car and trying the gear on. She went in the class room and the kids were asking loads of questions. She said the way 4-5 yr olds look at things differently to adults was just 10 outta 10 in aaaaah factor.
young Bradley Tash then shoots his hand up shouting Mummy mummy mummy. Daughter says yes Young Bradley Tash do you have a question. he says yes, then said " can Ryan come round after school and play at my house". She Said she and the teachers were in bits laughing

drdel

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Bradley for PM - he knows what question he needs to put and when to ask it to get the right answer !!

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
My daughter was buying a new car the other day and took the salesman for a drive in her old one to value a trade in.

Her 8 year old promptly tells him that the heater does not work and the front tyres are a bit dodgy.:lol: