Spectator takes Rory's Club

RichA

Visit site
Has to be a set up surely ?
If it wasn't for the fact that the idiot is middle-aged, I'd assume it was a prank.
Watching it a couple of times though, the main thing I'm thinking is that there's no way Rory McIlroy is 5'10".

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Haha, I love the way they all just stare at him, completely speechless. I'm sure it will come out in a day or two who the guy is or what he was playing at.

sunshine

Visit site
The real crime here is the poor spelling from the marketing people. abrdn - is that supposed to be how Scottish people pronounce it?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
The real crime here is the poor spelling from the marketing people. abrdn - is that supposed to be how Scottish people pronounce it?
Yeah, who the hell came up with that one. If you say that out loud it doesn't sound like Aberdeen it sounds like "a burden" to me.

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
Pranks are pretty common on Tour. They may have thought that someone had put him up to it.

I think arresting him is rather harsh. He was in breach of the ticket conditions for entry to the event, though.

Wilson

Head Pro
Visit site
I wonder if he planned to nick his headcover, then panicked a bit when he couldn't get it off, and then realised he had nowhere to go? It was certainly a very strange episode, it seemed like the security guard who showed up was Rahm's.