Service Above and Beyond From Footjoy

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I felt that I should post something on here to thank Footjoy for actions well above the call of duty in relation to my shoes.

As I posted before, I had a pair of 2011 Contours with the Boa lacing system and I loved them. By far the most comfortable pair of shoes that I have owned. I was gutted when the Boa lacing system jammed and could not be repaired.

As replacements, I was sent a like pair of the 2012 Contours but I just could not wear them. Footjoy have changed something in the design or padding under foot that does not suit the shape of my feet. I contacted FJ about it and they agreed to take them back for a check to see if there was any fault but there was not. So there was I, assuming that a pair of hardly worn Contours would soon be appearing in the 'for sale' section. But that was not the end of it.

Footjoy got back in touch with me and let me know that they did not feel that it was right that I should have lost a pair of very comfy shoes and to have them replaced with a pair that were not so comfortable (especially as I had no chance to try on the 2012 model) so they kept the Contours and credited my pro shop with the full value so as I could choose a new pair.

So now I am the proud owner of a very comfortable pair of Dryjoy Tours and a very happy FJ Customer.

Last edited:

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Great service indeed,i got back my Icons that were leaking badly on Thursday the Pro phoned them up when i was there a new pair was delivered to the shop on Friday dinner time,can't ask for better service than that.