Self policing- what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traminator

Visit site
As the rules have changed it's no longer valid, but to answer the OP:

In real life I wouldn't worry, BUT I might just keep an eye on how they're acting. If they're clearly being responsible then no question, but if they're ignoring all the rules and Joe Public could see them and potentially complain about the golfers, I'd first have a word with them and see how they react.

Doh

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
BACk to the OP once anyone starts blurring the recommended guidelines the flood gates will open. This is a virus we are talking about it does not have any rules it will find a weakness and strike there. So stick with what is being asked of us.

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I believe you can play with one other from a different household, provided social distancing advice can still be adhered to.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
BACk to the OP once anyone starts blurring the recommended guidelines the flood gates will open. This is a virus we are talking about it does not have any rules it will find a weakness and strike there. So stick with what is being asked of us.
Thank you for bringing this thread back on track?

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I believe you can play with one other from a different household, provided social distancing advice can still be adhered to.
Things have moved on/ become clearer since the original post. Now it needs to be read as 2 people teeing off together and then joining up to make a fourball

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Things have moved on/ become clearer since the original post. Now it needs to be read as 2 people teeing off together and then joining up to make a fourball

That's naughty doing that - I'd have no issues confronting them (having a warrant card saves the argument of "what you going to do about it"):LOL:

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Considering this thread is about self policing, you lot didn’t do a very good job of it did you.

25 posts deleted, please keep on topic and stop the spats please

Diamond

Visit site
Considering this thread is about self policing, you lot didn’t do a very good job of it did you.

25 posts deleted, please keep on topic and stop the spats please

Probably best closing this thread as we now know 2 people from different households can exercise outside, which includes golf, but no more than 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.