Scottish Fitba'

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Is Ramsay the worst signing in Rangers history?

Brought in for the big games, hardly plays in them. Brought on specifically to take a penalty, misses it, costs the club automatic entry to the CL groups as a pot 1 seed, and upwards of £30m.

Frankfurt were the better side but Kent should have won it at the death. Goldson appalling for the equaliser. Bassey Rangers best player, he has really come on over the last few months.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site

Brought in for the big games, hardly plays in them. Brought on specifically to take a penalty, misses it, costs the club automatic entry to the CL groups as a pot 1 seed, and upwards of £30m.

Frankfurt were the better side but Kent should have won it at the death. Goldson appalling for the equaliser. Bassey Rangers best player, he has really come on over the last few months.
Does seem to sum it up as I saw it - though I thought the cross for the goal was delivered rather too unopposed. And Ramsey...well. Hope my nephew and niece who were in Seville last night are OK and not too upset.

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site

42m for 6months loan ?

www.hiltonpark.net
I thought both teams huffed and puffed last night and lacked that bit of quality in the final third. Totally understandable when you consider the occasion and that heat. EF controlled the midfield but I thought Rangers created some of the better chances and were the team that pushed more for the win in ET.
I still don't get why coaches bring on their potential takers for a few mins before the shootout. It's been shown not to work on more than one occasion.
Rangers can be so proud of that cup run and their performance in the final. These things are as rare as hens teeth.

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
So, another missed opportunity by Rangers, getting frequent this second place this thing.

Question - if Rangers don't win the Scottish Cup, is the season viewed as a failure?

Springveldt

Visit site

There's definitely a player in there in Bassey, said the same my Rangers supporting brother in law a while ago and he looked at me like I had 2 heads. He's a bit of a bomb scare but a fantastic athlete.

Springveldt

Visit site
There is a different angle of this on Sky Sports and they say "it's not know if anyone is significantly injured" while you can see two Rangers fans that have been knocked out. One right at the start down near the hedges gets knocked out by a flying chair then another one is surrounded and you see some scumbag come running in and hitting him over the head with a bat of some sort and he's lying face down in the middle of the road.
Hope the 2 of them are ok.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
There is a different angle of this on Sky Sports and they say "it's not know if anyone is significantly injured" while you can see two Rangers fans that have been knocked out. One right at the start down near the hedges gets knocked out by a flying chair then another one is surrounded and you see some scumbag come running in and hitting him over the head with a bat of some sort and he's lying face down in the middle of the road.
Hope the 2 of them are ok.

It's an assumption, but if I were to hazard a guess, the Rangers fans were sat in the bar and the Frankfurt fans seemed to be the protagonists in this case.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
I'm in Seville at the moment, plenty of Rangers fans about but the "worst" behaviour I've met with is a bit of boisterous singing outside the occasional bar and even that was short lived.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Rooting for the Jambos tomorrow.

Hope what will be a boisterous Hampden gets a nice sunny day and the football lives up to the weather.

As usual I'll be watching out for the tenement block in which I spent my first 7 yrs to get a bit of telly exposure - our close was knocked down a few years back being on the end of the block and always a bit unstable - but the rest of the block is still there on top of the hill. :)