Scottish Fitba'

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
The only controversy was that var had to take a look, it was never a free kick prior to the goal.
Come on Ken. The controversy (as I’m sure you are fully aware) was that the ref signalled for a free kick to Saints, the Saints players stopped as a result, while the Rangers player carried on and put the ball in the net as the ref actually blew for the foul.

The only bit you got right was that VAR should never have got involved.

1724047007534.png

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
I’ve watched the incident a couple of times, I might have just missed it but I don’t hear the ref blow until the ball is in the net. He certainly puts the whistle to his lips like he is going to blow but I didn’t hear a whistle.

Like I say I might have missed it but if he hasn’t actually blown the whistle then its play on.

I also don’t see the Saints players stopping, both defender and keeper try to stop Dessers. It’s only the player that thinks he’s been fouled that seems to stop.

Not sure I’d count any of this as controversial in the grand scheme tbh.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I’ve watched the incident a couple of times, I might have just missed it but I don’t hear the ref blow until the ball is in the net. He certainly puts the whistle to his lips like he is going to blow but I didn’t hear a whistle.

Like I say I might have missed it but if he hasn’t actually blown the whistle then its play on.

I also don’t see the Saints players stopping, both defender and keeper try to stop Dessers. It’s only the player that thinks he’s been fouled that seems to stop.

Not sure I’d count any of this as controversial in the grand scheme tbh.
Thanks for taking the time to give a sensible reply. 😂

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Killie are. I watched the game tonight and Copenhagen could've won 8-0 from the bits I saw. They had not far off 90% possession which I've not seen since the night you beat Barcelona :ROFLMAO:;)
Haven’t seen it, but by all accounts the penalty decision was a shocker?

chico

Club Champion
Visit site
Transfer window closed and unbelievably Celtic have splashed the cash. Look to have made a few good signings and hopefully the new Bhoys can settle in quickly.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Boyd not holding back - “embarrassing”.

His comparison of Tavenier strolling back after losing possession to Kyogo sprinting the length of the park to make a tackle was spot on.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Celtic looked brilliant today I thought, can’t see them having any issues on the domestic front, but I’m sure they will want a better showing in Europe with the players brought in.