Scottish Fitba'

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Rangers out to the better team.

But, my goodness, the ref was not a homer! Sending off was a joke. Why can't var look at these game changing moments.

Too many Rangers players don't look fit enough at this level.

chico

Club Champion
Visit site

But, my goodness, the ref was not a homer! Sending off was a joke. Why can't var look at these game changing moments.

Too many Rangers players don't look fit enough at this level.
I thought the teams were well matched, the sending off definitely changed the game. Never a red card imo.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

Because it was a yellow card, VAR doesn’t look at yellows.

It was a harsh decision, but it was a stupid challenge. Jefte had already got away with one silly foul after the first booking, the second one was on the cards (forgive the pun).

Expensive night for Rangers, £5m just for winning that game and another £25m if they had got through the next round, instead its the relative peanuts of Europa League football.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Hutton talks a lot of sense, but McGregor was a bizarre choice of pundit. He looked like a rabbit in the headlights, I wasn’t sure if he was ill, drunk or terrified.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Hutton talks a lot of sense, but McGregor was a bizarre choice of pundit. He looked like a rabbit in the headlights, I wasn’t sure if he was ill, drunk or terrified.
I'm not sure if he has been a pundit before, but if you've never done it before it probably is quite nerve racking, probably take a few times to gain the confidence and before you know it, it's second nature.
Always easy to criticise if you've never done it yourself before.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I'm not sure if he has been a pundit before, but if you've never done it before it probably is quite nerve racking, probably take a few times to gain the confidence and before you know it, it's second nature.
Always easy to criticise if you've never done it yourself before.
Surely they get some kind of training? I’ve been watching live football for a lot of years, I’ve seen plenty pundits talk absolute rubbish, but never seen one look completely lost.

It was excruciating. Doubt we will see him in front of the cameras again.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Surely they get some kind of training? I’ve been watching live football for a lot of years, I’ve seen plenty pundits talk absolute rubbish, but never seen one look completely lost.

It was excruciating. Doubt we will see him in front of the cameras again.
I'm not sure, I don't work in media.
Excruciating, talk about exaggerating, you just carry on criticising behind your keyboard, like I said before, easiest thing in the world to do.