Scottish Fitba'

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Does anyone on here care about your pal? I certainly don't.?‍♂️

Sorry it was a metaphor for ....

Rangers fans who go into hiding when they don't win a two-horse race and lose the title to their only rivals.
Whose team gets caught cheating and is kicked out of the Scottish Premier League to the very bottom of the football pyramid.
Who bitch about Celtic fans celebrating their success during a pandemic and then when they do the same thing, describe it as understandable enthusiasm.
Who are claiming reaching the last four in an event for the European also-rans as one of the biggest sporting successes in decades.
Who ignore the fact that they set up a new club to get round financial irregularities but still claim all the old titles as their own.

Is that clearer?

And I am no football fan. I just have no time for hypocrites.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Sorry it was a metaphor for ....

Rangers fans who go into hiding when they don't win a two-horse race and lose the title to their only rivals.
Whose team gets caught cheating and is kicked out of the Scottish Premier League to the very bottom of the football pyramid.
Who bitch about Celtic fans celebrating their success during a pandemic and then when they do the same thing, describe it as understandable enthusiasm.
Who are claiming reaching the last four in an event for the European also-rans as one of the biggest sporting successes in decades.
Who ignore the fact that they set up a new club to get round financial irregularities but still claim all the old titles as their own.

Is that clearer?

And I am no football fan. I just have no time for hypocrites.
Your username describes you well. Goodbye...

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Tough game but two superb goals by Simms and Kingsley defy the Hibernian cloggers.
Looks like another of our top players is out injured.(n)

PS Well done Rangers, sounded like a decent secondary game to win.
From a Jambos perspective I would rather play them than Celtic.

Last edited:

chico

Club Champion
Visit site
I thought The Rangers where well worth the won today. These things happen the league is the main priority and I think Celtic are in prime position to win it. Congratulations to Rangers always a good day out the last game of the season. Although Hearts might cause a bit of an upset.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I thought The Rangers where well worth the won today. These things happen the league is the main priority and I think Celtic are in prime position to win it. Congratulations to Rangers always a good day out the last game of the season. Although Hearts might cause a bit of an upset.

Third Cup final in four years for Hearts.
Consistent. (y);)

First chance for Rangers to win the trophy.;):eek::LOL:

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Good win by Rangers and excellent goal by Arfield to help him forget the embarrassment of his miss against Braga. Fancy going to final. Will see if my brother can get me a ticket.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
It’s almost a bit pathetic…unless you ‘best’ your greatest rival - even if such as Top 6 or relegation are gone or very unlikely, then with certain clubs the manager takes the hit.

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
What a week for Glasgows greatest football club, A win in Europe and spanked the Manky mob on Sunday. Someone mentioned it was way back in 2004 the last time Celtic got to a knockout stage in Europe, mind you Eiropean football isn't for every club.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
What a week for Glasgows greatest football club, A win in Europe and spanked the Manky mob on Sunday. Someone mentioned it was way back in 2004 the last time Celtic got to a knockout stage in Europe, mind you Eiropean football isn't for every club.

Funny, I seem to recall us playing a knockout tie less than 2 months ago, and also playing Valencia, Inter Milan and Copenhagen in knockout ties in the last couple of years. But don’t let the truth get in the way of a good story.