Score in 4bbb used for handicap?

Swango1980

Visit site
The scores have been entered manually on WHS by HostClub3 instead of letting ClubV1 do the work.
For 4BBB, the system requires the entry of the Stableford points scored on each hole; unfortunately HostClub3 seem to have entered gross hole scores instead giving your mates a total of 82 points and ridiculous score differentials.
I shall pass this message on to them, get them to contact the club

Swango1980

Visit site
Played a 4BBB yesterday. The top 2 teams had 45 points, but no scores have gone onto any of the player records.

We use howdidido. I looked at comp results, thought it might say qualifier or non qualifier like it does for singles golf. But no mention at all.

Should scores go to handicap automatically if comp been set up right?

doublebogey7

Head Pro
Visit site
Played a 4BBB yesterday. The top 2 teams had 45 points, but no scores have gone onto any of the player records.

We use howdidido. I looked at comp results, thought it might say qualifier or non qualifier like it does for singles golf. But no mention at all.

Yes

wjemather

Visit site

Yes, all 4BBB comps must be setup as "acceptable for handicapping" if the usual conditions are met (played according to the rules of golf on a measured and rated course, etc.).

A pair scoring 45 points is no guarantee that one of them will meet the criteria for having a score differential calculated for handicapping, but it's unlikely. It's even more unlikely that no players meet the criteria when there are multiple pairs scoring that well.