Sad news

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Some of the forum members will remember MashleyR7 who attended some forum meets and, in particular, visits to H4H where he finished 2nd on one occasion. Ashley, in his early 40' s was found dead a week ago and sadly leaves behind a young son. I played in a number of meets with him, and for a while at my own club where he was also a member before moving on to Littlestone where we also enjoyed a few games. Sadly his mental health issues got the better of him and I'm so sad that he's no longer with us

RIP ... Mashley

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Some of the forum members will remember MashleyR7 who attended some forum meets and, in particular, visits to H4H where he finished 2nd on one occasion. Ashley, in his early 40' s was found dead a week ago and sadly leaves behind a young son. I played in a number of meets with him, and for a while at my own club where he was also a member before moving on to Littlestone where we also enjoyed a few games. Sadly his mental health issues got the better of him and I'm so sad that he's no longer with us

RIP ... Mashley
Such horrible and sad news. Thanks for letting us know, Chris.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
The people we meet on the forum, even though it might only be fleetingly, seem like part of a golfing family and to lose one is always tragic but especially so in this way and at such a young age.
Spot on, the forum meets and friendships made are what it's been about for me. His passing is awful and obviously quite a lot more complex, but I just wish that he had got through the dark side as I'm sure there would have been a land of hope on the other side