S LIne Golf (efdeel) : My Swing Progress - Moe Norman Inspired Golf Swing

D

Deleted member 1147

I think if my swing right, I can hit with any club.
Because it feel surprisingly good at impact, now I am considering CB irons (like Titleist CB716).

I imagine a lot of people can hit a variety of different clubs, but I doubt many will practice wit a club which is the wrong size - I would question the merits of it, with regards improving your game.

efdeel

Visit site
I setup incorrectly for years....(camera from above are priceless)

Cant wait to go to range asap.

If I didn't hit it well.....I might give up.

Last edited:

RangeMonkey

Visit site
I setup incorrectly for years....(camera from above are priceless)

Cant wait to go to range asap.

If I didn't hit it well.....I might give up.

thats got to be one of the worst instructional videos I’ve ever seen. The guy commentating has no idea about angles. He draws a 90 degree angle, increases it, then says, “so it’s about 80 degrees”. He’s also drawing lines that suit his argument, but have no relation to what Mo is doing.

Ive nothing against Mo, or his swing, but when someone is talking nonsense about maths, I get offended.

efdeel

Visit site
I never take someone else instruction about Moe swing. I watch and heard Moe and tried it my self....yes, it can be impossible but it is the way I enjoy it

efdeel

Visit site
Thank you, crow & bobmac

I do feel good with the latest swing,
Just couple things;
1. I haven't go to range yet.
2. At many flush shots...I cannot feel the irons (XXIO) at impact the way I feel with hybrid/rescue.
I like the feel of rescue at impact, it feel nice crispy....with iron I almost feel nothing at impact, just like hit an empty air.

my hypothesis: I need either forged iron set or hybrid-designed iron set.

Those are only my wild thoughts....nothing more........And it could be too early analysis, but I do love the feel of crispy rescue club at impact that I hit repetitively.

Last edited:

efdeel

Visit site
I haven't go to driving range yet....for some weeks.

Only hitting balls at my back yard...and the result just a couple broken balls.

...wondering, how many hits a ball can survive?

WhatsApp Image 2020-03-08 at 11.14.21 AM.jpeg

efdeel

Visit site
My latest swing form. I don't think this is my best particular swing, but I am ok...at least it fool proof.