Random Irritations

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I suspect that public transport may be a little tested especially if Leinster reach the final and bring their usual level of support and I suspect Toulouse may bring a few as well.

As for the TV Coverage, already said that was rugby's problem for timing the match badly

Public transport can be easily managed by train drivers going on strike (when you need them)

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Pay Services using the wrong tax code resulting in me paying too much tax this month - and then when I raise it with them they respond trying to blame HMRC allocating me the wrong code. No, the code you have used is not the one that HMRC have allocated to me so you have got it wrong!

Red devil

Visit site
Wife's going to New York for a long weekend tomorrow, apparently her co workers have been asking if she's sorted the kids out for me and made sure I'm prepped. How useless must their husbands be if they can't look after their own kids?
Plenty of them about matey.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Wife's going to New York for a long weekend tomorrow, apparently her co workers have been asking if she's sorted the kids out for me and made sure I'm prepped. How useless must their husbands be if they can't look after their own kids?
Age old stereotypes 🙄. It says more about her co workers, their partners, opinions etc than anything else.

When my wife goes away now, kids are grown up, she laughs and asks if I want my teas plating up. It's what here mum did for her dad in those situations. She also knows to duck quickly as a sock comes flying her way 😄

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Only about 7 weeks since the worst tonsillitis I've ever had, it now appears I've caught tonsillitis again. Might have to seriously consider having them out at this rate, which I didn't particularly want to do. ☹️

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Only about 7 weeks since the worst tonsillitis I've ever had, it now appears I've caught tonsillitis again. Might have to seriously consider having them out at this rate, which I didn't particularly want to do. ☹️
Gargling every hour or so with a few drops of tea tree oil in a small amount of water will help loads.