Random Irritations

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Into week 4. Face has been something akin to this. The amount of explaining I've had to do when I've been walking the dog......
View attachment 52873
It's been itchy and sore for a few weeks and now the flaking has started. I can't wait till the treatment is completed.
Update now. Itching and soreness pretty rough as the skin starts to flake. It woke me up three times last night.
Now starting to flake and when I take the dog out for a walk, I have to put on lots of sunscreen so it makes me really pale with flaking skin. I look like a refect from The Night of the Living Dead. And I have to resist the urge to start dancing when Michael Jackson's Thriller comes on the radio.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I received an NHS letter today changing the date and time of a prostate nurse call. The letter finishes saying that if I cancel the appointment more than once I might lose the right to an appointment - it's the 5th time they've changed the appointment - one law for one ....................

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Back in because it's much easier to manouvre the car in & out.
Never really understood this. How can it be easier to reverse into a parking space that is less than half the width of the road that you would reverse out into? I get the oncoming traffic bit but the gap is so much bigger coming out and cars will (should) let you out

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Never really understood this. How can it be easier to reverse into a parking space that is less than half the width of the road that you would reverse out into? I get the oncoming traffic bit but the gap is so much bigger coming out and cars will (should) let you out

The Kia has such a good reversing camera that I've taken to driving into spaces more than before (charger is on front aswell so have to for charging)

Makes easier to get shopping in and out

Anyone who backs in at a golf club makes me uncomfortable 🤣

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
I received an NHS letter today changing the date and time of a prostate nurse call. The letter finishes saying that if I cancel the appointment more than once I might lose the right to an appointment - it's the 5th time they've changed the appointment - one law for one ....................

David had to cancel one and was blackballed. Took his GP to get him back in the system at the hospital.

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
In the bad books this morning.

I ask the Mrs what she wants for breakfast, telling her I’ll make her whatever she wants. Just some cereal is the answer.

I rock in with ham/cheese on toast and get scolded for not giving her that option.

Pretty sure that falls under “whatever you want”.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yep Amanda, that's the procedure as I understand it

We didn't "show up" to my daughter's eye appointment, got a rude letter saying that

I called and said if you don't send us the appointment to start with how can I not attend? They suddenly changed their tune and couldn't be more helpful.

Ridiculous really

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
The Kia has such a good reversing camera that I've taken to driving into spaces more than before (charger is on front aswell so have to for charging)

Makes easier to get shopping in and out

Anyone who backs in at a golf club makes me uncomfortable 🤣

You’ve got an electric car?

Why didn’t you say so 🤣🤣🤣🤣

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
School homework.. which is a sats paper.
No teaching during school time just marking their homework..
Utterly useless.. what is the problem with people doing the job they chose as a profession ? Neither my wife or I chose to be a teacher but we are doing the teaching because we want our son to progress ..