Random Irritations

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
No internet to the village since 2pm yesterday (which also means no phone service) until this morning, oh well got the lawn mowed, veg beds prepared, logs chopped and a book read. So much more productive. Food for thought.........................

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Er, don't I go back to my age then?
Teenager too 🙂
No, the TARDIS does not change your age when going back in time.
I've plenty of experience of this from my time on Voyager, going through wormholes and in pursuit of the Borg who were fond of creating singularities in the space-time continuum.
:geek::geek::geek::geek:

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
No internet to the village since 2pm yesterday (which also means no phone service) until this morning, oh well got the lawn mowed, veg beds prepared, logs chopped and a book read. So much more productive. Food for thought.........................
It’s unbelievable what you can get done if you make a conscious decision not to go on your phone or IPad.
My best work and getting jobs done is in the morning, sets you up for the rest of the day!!

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
What about kids born overseas to Military personnel when the parents are posted there?
You see, this is how it starts, and now we have ended up with if your long lost ggggrandad had a fling with some young lady whilst on shore leave, you qualify to play for that country. If that's the way you want it, fine, but do not complain when great players choose to play for the country of their birth over where they were brought up since they were 6 months old

PaulMdj

Visit site
You see, this is how it starts, and now we have ended up with if your long lost ggggrandad had a fling with some young lady whilst on shore leave, you qualify to play for that country. If that's the way you want it, fine, but do not complain when great players choose to play for the country of their birth over where they were brought up since they were 6 months old
Rubbish!