Random Irritations

D

Deleted member 35577

It never ceases to amaze me how much fun can be sucked out of life.

Old Colner

Club Champion
Visit site
Is Temu ok to buy stuff from? I keep seeing adverts pop up and the prices advertised look so cheap that I assumed it was a scam. Is it genuine?
I have ordered about 5 or 6 times, through the website though not the app and not had any problems at all, nothing expensive, just cables, things for the garden and reading glasses, things you pick up in the cheap shops.

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
What a clusterfish our railways is.... Monday morning, SouthWest has a 'code black' and has shut down the station. No train going anywhere. Perfectly timed with the 5% increase in pay.

Today, i have a team meeting, where the folks from Switzerland and Scotland are now in London, while I cant get on a train. Spillover on to the street means no cab and uber on surge pricing. Another day in paradise.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Pottery Throwdown. Usually a thing that gladdens but this week was a literal "WHAT?!" at the judges judgement.
It's on my list for tonight.
I'm also watching it tonight but I know the staff at work were fuming about it.

I'm seeing Keith on tour next week. Can you believe it, it's Sunday night 😲. Night of the final 🙄.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Can we as a nation stand up and say no more white washing.

Do you need white shirts? Not really. Any colour would work effectively

Do you need white socks ? Not really you could have a light grey sock

Do kids need white for school? Of course they don't! Asda do cheap coloured polos .. can have any of them as the school colour. Easier to keep clean

You don't need a white wash.

It's utterly ridiculous

Literally end up putting a white wash on every 3 days that's basically 1/4 full because they insist on white socks for the kids. Why? Why would you give children white socks?

Let's make a stand.

No more white washing

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Can we as a nation stand up and say no more white washing.

Do you need white shirts? Not really. Any colour would work effectively

Do you need white socks ? Not really you could have a light grey sock

Do kids need white for school? Of course they don't! Asda do cheap coloured polos .. can have any of them as the school colour. Easier to keep clean

You don't need a white wash.

It's utterly ridiculous

Literally end up putting a white wash on every 3 days that's basically 1/4 full because they insist on white socks for the kids. Why? Why would you give children white socks?

Let's make a stand.

No more white washing

I don't think I've ever separated a wash, all goes in together and comes out fine.