Random Irritations

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
No matter which side of the fence you're on, or even if you're on it, there are far more important things going on in the world than Harry and Meghan......

There are indeed.

It’s surprising how many of the people who don’t like them or are annoyed by them, seem obsessed by them. I couldn’t care less, so I won’t watch their documentary or read stories about them. Yet there are load of people who don’t like them frothing at the gills after watching it? Very odd behaviour.

I’m sure there are a few on here who couldn’t wait to watch it to be outraged.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
There are indeed.

It’s surprising how many of the people who don’t like them or are annoyed by them, seem obsessed by them. I couldn’t care less, so I won’t watch their documentary or read stories about them. Yet there are load of people who don’t like them frothing at the gills after watching it? Very odd behaviour.

I bet Pies Moran watched it and was getting angrier and angrier every second

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Just received my 4th "call" this week from some company or other that don't mention their name..
Its a recorded message saying I've just missed a call but don't worry, we'll call you back another time.
Trouble is I haven't missed it..the phone didn't ring...just went straight to voicemail. 4 times. No incoming call logged
So the number doesn't ping up so I can't block it...
What a pointless waste of time.....
Proper PITA......

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
Just received my 4th "call" this week from some company or other that don't mention their name..
Its a recorded message saying I've just missed a call but don't worry, we'll call you back another time.
Trouble is I haven't missed it..the phone didn't ring...just went straight to voicemail. 4 times. No incoming call logged
So the number doesn't ping up so I can't block it...
What a pointless waste of time.....
Proper PITA......

That should be illegal . Disgusting practice

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Political discussion back under the radar in disguise
Sorry…confused…What’s political about expressing concerns around the way some landlords treat their tenants, and that evictions can happen rather easily. Many good landlords will say that it is very irritating that they all get tarred by the same brush due to the awful behaviour of the irresponsible and heartless landlords.

D

Deleted member 15344

What’s political about expressing concerns around the way some landlords treat their tenants, and that evictions can happen rather easily. Many good landlords will say that it is very irritating that they all get tarred by the same brush due to the awful behaviour of the irresponsible and heartless landlords.

What are you dribbling on about ?‍♂️

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
There are indeed.

Shame a few of those couldn't open their eyes a bit .. it's a very interesting story, not been a fan of them but I wouldn't swap places

Good luck to them

Pin-seeker

Visit site
No matter which side of the fence you're on, or even if you're on it, there are far more important things going on in the world than Harry and Meghan......
She is REALLY hard done by tho,bless her.
And Harry’s really worried about her & doesn’t want her to be subjected to the same publicity as his mum.

Netflix: fancy doing a documentary for $100b

Harry: yeah go on then

drdel

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Royal Mail wanting everyone to post early. Fair enough but the Post Offices around here have had no stamps for the last few day due to unprecedented demand.

HeftyHacker

Visit site
The missus getting a speeding ticket in my car. And then the royal mail strikes/delays meaning that both my NIP and reminder got delivered on the same day... over 30 days since they were originally sent and outside the 28 days for response.