Random Irritations

stefanovic

Medal Winner
Visit site
Had my windscreen smashed last week by yobs with bricks while my car on the access crossing outside the house.
Neighbour's car also vandalised.

Back door window smashed by burglar a couple of years ago.
Shed burgled and 2 bikes and lawn mower stolen a few years ago.
Garage broken into many times.

Now I have the full set.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Just to bring us back on track with the more trivial - the hand driers at my golf club only blow out freezing cold air. It doesn't dry your hands properly at all, just makes them damp and freezing. What's the point of that? Aren't they supposed to blow warm air?

If you look at the side/underside (varies with model) there's a switch to flip between hot air/cold air (y)

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just to bring us back on track with the more trivial - the hand driers at my golf club only blow out freezing cold air. It doesn't dry your hands properly at all, just makes them damp and freezing. What's the point of that? Aren't they supposed to blow warm air?
It depends on the type of dryer. The Dyson style is meant to be so strong that it moves the water off your hands. It doesn't evaporate the water, it pushes it off. That's why you move your hands up and down it, slowly. If your club has the more traditional style, then yes, it's useless :LOL:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
It depends on the type of dryer. The Dyson style is meant to be so strong that it moves the water off your hands. It doesn't evaporate the water, it pushes it off. That's why you move your hands up and down it, slowly. If your club has the more traditional style, then yes, it's useless :LOL:
They're certainly not Dysons mate, very far from it. :LOL:

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Depends whether you is hung like a donkey or a sea horse...
???
The sea horse's sex life is very interesting.
The female releases eggs and the male releases sperm for external fertilisation as many sea creatures do.
The male then gathers up the fertilised eggs into its pouch and has something like a pregnancy.
Once the embryos develop into fry, the male experiences contractions and releases the fry.

A long time ago, I think the females had a union that negotiated the terms of their, er, unions.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
having a racist dog! not content with cocking his leg on this guy's football he then decided to bark at him

My dog will be in for a shock when he sees himself in the mirror as he's jet black

I used to live next door to a lady that had a big ginger cat that was racist. It absolutely loved our black cat and hated our white cat. When the black cat was out in the garden the two of them would be rolling around on the lawn together. As soon as the white one went outside the ginger cat started fighting with it.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I used to live next door to a lady that had a big ginger cat that was racist. It absolutely loved our black cat and hated our white cat. When the black cat was out in the garden the two of them would be rolling around on the lawn together. As soon as the white one went outside the ginger cat started fighting with it.
We used to live next door to a bloke that had a gay dog.
It hated it's PAL or Lassie, but loved it's Chum.
????

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I must have missed what happened to Ian George, was he outed?
Haven’t seen him clog up the LIV thread for a while.
Not 100% sure as I had him on ignore but suspect he has gone the same way as his alter ego. He'll be back soon no doubt with his Kiwi version of English full of quote marks, brackets, commas and of course the odd ! or two. :D