Random Irritations

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
In everyday convo swearing is completely normal and easily done

However online when you have time to think and type out a reply it is easily avoided

Altho nothing feels better than calling someone a thunder infraction

No,it isn’t completely normal. Or, rather, didn’t used to be , but this generation doesn’t seem to be able to pick the time and place. Sure, we all swear from time to time, and in what situation,but now youngsters don’t seem to have any discretion.
If you think it OK to swear in front of women and children, then HCJ is right.
And it is an age thing. Don’t try to tell me it is as prolific by the elderly as by the young adults.

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
No,it isn’t completely normal. Or, rather, didn’t used to be , but this generation doesn’t seem to be able to pick the time and place. Sure, we all swear from time to time, and in what situation,but now youngsters don’t seem to have any discretion.
If you think it OK to swear in front of women and children, then HCJ is right.
And it is an age thing. Don’t try to tell me it is as prolific by the elderly as by the young adults.

times change, women swear just as much as men now.. its a modern world.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
The KFC ident on the ITV footy progs...
Two guys running home with their KFC...meet at a corner and then run past each other...
Have they been to the same KFC? If so, why have they run in different directions.?
If not..why didn't they go to the nearer one...?
Stupid advert......

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
All day I've felt as though I am a hit and run victim ................................. everything aches and hurts.
Might be something to do with falling off a ladder and getting my left leg stuck in between two rungs and landing on the back of my right shoulder!
I landed about a foot away from a tree stump I'd prepared earlier!

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Not here on the Costa Del Mersey, its beautiful bright blue skies with very little breeze.

I'm surprised the PC/woke brigade are allowing it to be called Black Friday to be honest.

I’ve been thinking this for years, I very much doubt it won’t be stopped in near future.

I’m going assume the link will be under value goods, like under value labour and the use of the work black all linking towards slavery.

I wonder if people will throw their 60” cheap tv’s in the docks in protest?

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
The KFC ident on the ITV footy progs...
Two guys running home with their KFC...meet at a corner and then run past each other...
Have they been to the same KFC? If so, why have they run in different directions.?
If not..why didn't they go to the nearer one...?
Stupid advert......

I’m sure that advert is shot in the royal borough of Croydon … bruv!

If it’s shot in the part I think it is then either chicken connoisseur would have had the wonderful freedom to shop at around 200 different chicken shops with a half mile radius.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I’m sure that advert is shot in the royal borough of Croydon … bruv!

If it’s shot in the part I think it is then either chicken connoisseur would have had the wonderful freedom to shop at around 200 different chicken shops with a half mile radius.
Well they both picked the wrong one then:ROFLMAO:

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
People who hijack threads. Example The increase in golf subs thread. This in the last hour or so and has been going back and forth regarding who should get discounts, who are more deserving. Not discounts at golf clubs other places.Yes I know I do not need to read the thread and I have not.

Usually it is the same people who are obdurate and just need at times to see the other person’s point of view.

In an old Monty Python sketch, “Do you want a 5 or a 10 minute argument”! However it is usually an hour at times, maybe longer.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
People who hijack threads. Example The increase in golf subs thread. This in the last hour or so and has been going back and forth regarding who should get discounts, who are more deserving. Not discounts at golf clubs other places.Yes I know I do not need to read the thread and I have not.

Usually it is the same people who are obdurate and just need at times to see the other person’s point of view.

In an old Monty Python sketch, “Do you want a 5 or a 10 minute argument”! However it is usually an hour at times, maybe longer.

It’s often those who have no interest in a discussion on other peoples opinions or views, they are simply there’s to constantly bang on about their own!

SO MANY POSSIBLE INFRACTIONS !!!!!! ?????????