Random Irritations

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
It’s often those who have no interest in a discussion on other peoples opinions or views, they are simply there’s to constantly bang on about their own!

SO MANY POSSIBLE INFRACTIONS !!!!!! ?????????

So report and let us sort it

If people remain silent, it is assumed that all is well in the world.

By their nature some threads may go off on a tangent, but most return to normal without any mod involvement

But if we don’t know ……….

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
So report and let us sort it

If people remain silent, it is assumed that all is well in the world.

By their nature some threads may go off on a tangent, but most return to normal without any mod involvement

But if we don’t know ……….

There is stuff that needs mod intervention and you guys are great at that, I’ve been a mod on a couple of forums and it’s a ball ache.

In these circumstances the repeat offenders are just easier to ignore.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Mrs D picked pudding and went for Gypsy tart - it’s the LIV golf of puddings ?
I think Mr D needs to pick a new Mrs D ??. This sounds disgusting: A gypsy tart is a type of tart made with evaporated milk, muscovado sugar (though some varieties include light brown sugar), and pastry. It originates from the Isle of Sheppey in the county of Kent.

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I think Mr D needs to pick a new Mrs D ??. This sounds disgusting: A gypsy tart is a type of tart made with evaporated milk, muscovado sugar (though some varieties include light brown sugar), and pastry. It originates from the Isle of Sheppey in the county of Kent.

You saying Mr d needs a new tart? Bit harsh

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

Mate, it looks like they emptied a nappy into a pastry case

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Mrs D picked pudding and went for Gypsy tart - it’s the LIV golf of puddings ?

Phillistines the pair of you. Gypsy tart with orange or lemon sauce was a regular at my primary school and lovely it was too. ?

I’m just surprised the name has survived the woke brigade.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Phillistines the pair of you. Gypsy tart with orange or lemon sauce was a regular at my primary school and lovely it was too. ?

I’m just surprised the name has survived the woke brigade.
Well, there was rationing during your primary school time, I guess! ??

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
misuse of the phase "woke" as some of insult when in reality its a rather common decency to be aware of other peoples issues

"Woke nowadays refers to being aware or well informed in a political or cultural sense, especially regarding issues surrounding marginalised communities - it describes someone who has “woken up” to issues of social injustice. "

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
misuse of the phase "woke" as some of insult when in reality its a rather common decency to be aware of other peoples issues

"Woke nowadays refers to being aware or well informed in a political or cultural sense, especially regarding issues surrounding marginalised communities - it describes someone who has “woken up” to issues of social injustice. "

Theres a few folk I know who have woke up and I wish they were still asleep ????