Random Irritations

ExRabbit

Club Champion
Visit site

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
The usual flamers and bores still ruining the LIV thread, it really has shone a light on how childish and petty some people are.
It wouldn’t surprise me if there was a secret WhatsApp group with all the member plotting to get the LIV thread taken down for good ?

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
The usual flamers and bores still ruining the LIV thread, it really has shone a light on how childish and petty some people are.
It wouldn’t surprise me if there was a secret WhatsApp group with all the member plotting to get the LIV thread taken down for good ?

has the shill finally left then?

not a chance that thread gets taken down lol

Pin-seeker

Visit site
They’re definitely all over anything LIV related on other social media aswell.
They love it ???

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Is that still running, ?. I spoke to a fair few yanks on holiday ( all wearing Titliest, Callaway, Ping caps). None of them had any interest in the tour what so ever. One guy was 10 mins away from the venue at Portland and said he would sooner go to Walmart ?

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
has the shill finally left then?

not a chance that thread gets taken down lol

Well the shill is unproven and as I’ve already said I don’t mind comments from someone potentially behind the ropes.
What is proven is the amount of posters who have come out of the woodwork just to stir up ? and be extremely rude and childish in the process.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Well the shill is unproven and as I’ve already said I don’t mind comments from someone potentially behind the ropes.
What is proven is the amount of posters who have come out of the woodwork just to stir up ? and be extremely rude and childish in the process.
Unfortunately that’s not just LIV thread.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

I take it the "unproven" shill is still there then lol

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
We went to a pub early evening with my family. They were playing some classic 70's rock, great stuff. My kids didn't know any of the songs so I was filling them in with who the bands where. They often knew the song, not the origins.

As we were leaving they started one with a brilliant but long intro. The sort you think the vocals will kick in but another round of instrumental happens instead. I couldn't remember the title, left before the vocals started. I can't for the life of me think of the title but the intro is stuck in my head. It sounds very Rush but I've been on YouTube and it isn't one of theirs.

This is going to haunt me tonight :eek:

Serves you right for leaving early :)

Blue in Munich

Visit site
Good shout but I've gone through a few YouTube clips of their big songs but it isn't them.

This may be useless but worth a try.

It starts with what sounds like an electric keyboard quickly playing 2 alternate notes. It could be guitar but the more I think the more I think it's keyboards. Those two alternating notes keep being played. (It's got a Lake Shore Drive keyboard vibe to the sound)

After a while there is a big guitar play, I'm not musical so bear with me. The sort of chord where someone dramatically brings down their right hand to play all the strings in a dramatic fashion. Dum, dum, dum, gap, dum, dum, dum, the keyboard keeps playing, then the guitar comes in again to do the same.

You expect vocals to come in but it repeats for a while.

If I knew the first line it would be easy but I just can't get it, it's just beyond my reach ?. I'm pretty sure it's 70's, 80's at most

Anyone?

?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
@ExRabbit I went back to the bar after golf today. A very nice lady scrolled through a number of playlists but couldn't find the one from yesterday. In the end other customers came so I had to leave it. It was driving her mad as well.

@Blue in Munich ?? it's the day after, I can't quite remember it perfectly but I'm pretty sure that's it. Thank you, phew. I can sleep properly tonight.

Apologies @ExRabbit if my description didn't match this very well. I did enjoy the musical education you gave me last night though, thank you ?

Blue in Munich

Visit site
@ExRabbit I went back to the bar after golf today. A very nice lady scrolled through a number of playlists but couldn't find the one from yesterday. In the end other customers came so I had to leave it. It was driving her mad as well.

@Blue in Munich ?? it's the day after, I can't quite remember it perfectly but I'm pretty sure that's it. Thank you, phew. I can sleep properly tonight.

Apologies @ExRabbit if my description didn't match this very well. I did enjoy the musical education you gave me last night though, thank you ?

You're welcome. Long been a favourite of mine and used, absolutely brilliantly in my opinion, in Top Gun: Maverick as the backing track for the dog fighting training section.