Random Irritations

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The missus watching tv in SD rather than finding the HD channel ?

My random irritation is TV adverts for HD televisions. If I've already got an HD TV then I don't want to buy one. If I haven't got an HD TV then all off the benefits they're trying to show me won't be apparent on my SD TV. And if I can see the benefits of an HD TV on my SD TV then why do I need to upgrade?

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
My random irritation is TV adverts for HD televisions. If I've already got an HD TV then I don't want to buy one. If I haven't got an HD TV then all off the benefits they're trying to show me won't be apparent on my SD TV. And if I can see the benefits of an HD TV on my SD TV then why do I need to upgrade?
Also, YouTube reviews of audio equipment that play you something on it!

Don’t get me started on reviews of noise cancelling headphones that complain they can still hear people talking.

RichA

Visit site
Not all doctors - just the ones who view Gregory House MD as a personality role model. He was a fictional caricature of a genius diagnostician with no empathy. Total lack of empathy without the genius just makes you an arse.
Came into contact with a few of them lately, not all of them in-laws.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
The zip breaking on my Dri golf bag after only two years and it's now even one thats used much. It's won't be bluddy "dri" now.

What is it with golf bag zips?????

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Wife been sick for a few days .. (on her days off but still was so had to take the day off) I woke up from nights and my body decided I get to be sick now aswell lol

Lovely time together ... ?