Random Irritations

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Bought a sun cream we’ve not used before because the usual brand wasn’t in stock. Same SF 30… crock of :poop:. Currently dripping with after sun, legs, arms & head, and it flippin’ hurts.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
People who chase you to do the one bit of work that specifically affects them as if you don't have anything else to do in the meantime. You've just gone to the back of queue I'm afraid!

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
telling your boss that you feel that the London office is a dumping ground and him saying that's not the case. if it's not the case then 3 of the london office wouldn't feel that way and be looking to leave would they

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Took some homemade sourdough pizza dough out of the freezer for tea.

After a poo day at work and then putting up curtain rails I told Mrs d and my eldest that the base was ready but I don’t want any as I was walking the dog.

Get home 45 minutes later and they’ve ordered from maccy d’s

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I can't believe the coverage the BBC gave to it this morning. 9 people have a virus which is very difficult to catch according to the resident GP. How many people have chicken pox right now? Talk about scaremongering!
My understanding from the reporting of it the other day, was that most cases were gay men. Perhaps I misunderstood, but the ways of transmition favoured them in some way.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
My understanding from the reporting of it the other day, was that most cases were gay men. Perhaps I misunderstood, but the ways of transmition favoured them in some way.

I'm not sure but think it's a small cluster who have had close contact, rather than it being more easily spread amongst gay men.

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Another 8 cities created in the UK for the jubilee

Can we stop this rubbish

Are any of them close to cities?

I mean it's bad enough they made Chelmsford a city. It is at most a big town

What's wrong with being a town?

Funding.. council gets more funding and powers as a city v a town.. it also comes with more responsibility but that is irrelevant

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I can't believe the coverage the BBC gave to it this morning. 9 people have a virus which is very difficult to catch according to the resident GP. How many people have chicken pox right now? Talk about scaremongering!
Not just the BBC...every main news outlet.

Important and worth flagging it up so that we can ask the important 'readiness' questions of our health professional and politicians that we did not ask about the coronavirus - largely because we were unaware or were told it was just like the common cold. Were these same individuals tell me that monkey pox is similar to chicken pox - nothing to worry about. yeh right. So I'll ask the questions and make sure I get convincing answers.