Random Irritations

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
I'd rather Dua Lipa turn up than EJ tbh.

He's well past his sell by date.
The name of the tour could hint at his recognition of the same! A planned 300 concerts!
My particular favourite singer (though EJ is certainly 'up there') is 9 months younger and still touring with attendance of 65k+ to a planned 150 seat journey to Antarctica!

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The wife.

I mean we are very lucky that my mum helps with childcare 2 days a week but don't get me wrong she's hard work to deal with.. and gets under My wife's skin

So I've found a job that's my wife's role but instead of going 1 hour into London leaving at 630am she could walk 25 mins from our door.. or 5min on a bike .. same money. Same hours worked but more days ..

Doesn't want to look at it

Right so she's stressed with my mum but the solution nope

Ok

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
People who take their dogs to popular tourist city centres? Currently in York and always having to dodge canines, usually on long extending leads. A busy street is not the place to walk your dog!

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The wife.

I mean we are very lucky that my mum helps with childcare 2 days a week but don't get me wrong she's hard work to deal with.. and gets under My wife's skin

So I've found a job that's my wife's role but instead of going 1 hour into London leaving at 630am she could walk 25 mins from our door.. or 5min on a bike .. same money. Same hours worked but more days ..

Ok
Literally, a no win situation. I always say my wife is not happy, unless there is something to moan about. Not from within hearing rang mind!

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
Proper absolute scrotey chav on a crappy scooter right up my backside in a built up area.
The urge and serious contemplation of slamming on and reversing over him several times was over bearing.
Fortunately for him I’d miss my dogs and comfortable living.

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Literally, a no win situation. I always say my wife is not happy, unless there is something to moan about. Not from within hearing rang mind!
.100%

Only the other day she was like right I'll quit work and she won't have to help at all

Ok that will help how?

But moving schools like you said you wanted to once you didn't have to pay maternity back ..

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
The wife.

Ok
Did your wife ask you to find a solution?
If not, then her reaction is entirely understandable.
Women need to unload their problems and all they want is a sympathetic ear.
Men are wired to offer solutions where none is wanted and certainly not appreciated.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
I started watching a mystery drama on Netflix, only to notice 2 episodes in that the actual culprit is pictured handcuffed, in the advert for the series DOH!.
I wont spoil it for you :unsure:

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Did your wife ask you to find a solution?
If not, then her reaction is entirely understandable.
Women need to unload their problems and all they want is a sympathetic ear.
Men are wired to offer solutions where none is wanted and certainly not appreciated.

My wife has always said once she didn't have to pay her maternity back to leave the place she works she would look to leave.

That was February.

She wants to work in this borough

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Bill Murray
He’s a real pain in the arse on the golf course, always wants to be centre of attention.
I met him at the Seniors Open at Walton Heath some years ago. He was staying out of the way, waiting for his mate Jack Nicklaus to finish his final round, having been 'filming in London' at the time. Seemed almost 'shifty' when I first noticed him, but as soon as he spoke, it was obvious who he was and that he was simply avoiding the crowds/inevitable distraction. Loves his golf!