Random Irritations

RichA

Visit site
Over here they’re saying that conjunctivitis is a symptom of Covid…
A couple of months ago I had my worst cold in years that lasted for about 10 days. Tonsillitis was followed by sinusitis was followed by conjunctivitis. I don't remember ever having any of them before in my 50 years on the planet. LFTs every other day and a PCR for good measure - all negative for COVID. The old stuff is still around.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Over here they’re saying that conjunctivitis is a symptom of Covid…

seems mine is a "trauma" infection as only one eye, ie i got something in my eye/stuck my finger in or both lol

re covid, seems its unlikely to have conjunctivitis as the only symptom, more likely to be as well as others symptoms (and in both eyes) but is recognised as one of the lesser symptoms

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
A couple of months ago I had my worst cold in years that lasted for about 10 days. Tonsillitis was followed by sinusitis was followed by conjunctivitis. I don't remember ever having any of them before in my 50 years on the planet. LFTs every other day and a PCR for good measure - all negative for COVID. The old stuff is still around.

The Joy's of getting old ??

RichA

Visit site
Ha ha. I have to say she is largely the reason why we watch ITV news at 10. If Robert Peston is on that that is our cue to turn off but the honesty of Tom Bradby, newsreader, is refreshing.
I think he might actually be more irritating than LK. They're quite similar, in that both their body language suggests they think they own the place.