Random Irritations

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Friends who keep on saying "let me know when you're selling your 65" LG OLED telly Rob, I'll have it off you because I know it will be a bargain" but when you say you're ready to sell say "Damn, sorry mate, I'm getting married next May and can't really afford it now!!"
You plum!!! Priorities mate, priorities...????

D

Deleted member 15344

I guess it won’t be long before someone gets seriously injured or dies because of the people blocking the traffic

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
I can see this ending badly for everyone, there was footage of drivers dragging away protesters yesterday, it could have escalated quite quickly ?
I have seen a video where concerned people rescued confused people from a non closed road to take them out of danger of being run over.

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
I guess it won’t be long before someone gets seriously injured or dies because of the people blocking the traffic
They said they would not make space for an ambulance transporting a person in danger of life. That’s intend right there!
A group intending to kill? What name would we give them?

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Filling out a Covid form on BA's website... Gets to the 'Passport Issue Date'... they have it in DD/MM/YY format.. whereas the passport has DD/MMM/YY format... Sitting there and working out if June is 06 or 07... minor irritation in the scheme of things.. I am assuming about 80% of BA travellers have a Brit passport so would have gone thru the same minor irritation..