Random Irritations

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Watching paint dry, literally. I am painting over some wall paper. 3 coats in, it's like I haven't started yet. Should have stripped it, and started from scratch.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Coming back in and feeling hot and cold all the time. Only registered 37 degrees so not burning up but can't get/keep warm. On the paracetamol. Had a negative Covid test recently so thinking it's just a seasonal bug

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Where shall I start today. The rudeness of pedestrians when I was out on my bike ride this morning. Next time I won't stop or move out of the way. It's a shared footpath so just stay on your side please. The people who have decided it's a lovely day so we will travel to the coast to meet up in groups and go for a walk. One of the many in the supermarket who weren't wearing masks properly. Best was the bloke who wore his on his chin talking loudly about how bad covid was:rolleyes:

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
If someone asked you to cover a bowl with a towel, I expect you'd put the towel on the bowl, not near but past it.
Seems "220 to cover the water", "185 to cover the bunker" is flavour of the month these days ?‍♂️
I've always said "carry" (as in carry over), but now I know better

D

Deleted member 1740

Football. Stupid game.

The FA Cup. Stupid competition.

Marine FC. Stupid football team.

Nevermind Colchester, there's always next season ?

A brilliant scalp for the minnows of L23, just a shame they can't have fans in and make a few quid. I hope they get a decent draw and the TV Cameras there for round 2

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Nevermind Colchester, there's always next season ?

A brilliant scalp for the minnows of L23, just a shame they can't have fans in and make a few quid. I hope they get a decent draw and the TV Cameras there for round 2

Of course there is. There's always next year for my team to do what they do almost every year and let me down AGAIN.

On a more serious note, good luck to Marine in the next round and I hope they manage to make some decent money out of a cup run - hopefully an easy draw in R2 and then a big Prem club away in R3.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Football. Stupid game.

The FA Cup. Stupid competition.

Marine FC. Stupid football team.

Probably the wrong time to remind you I was there in November 1978 when my team Leatherhead beat you for the second time in five years :LOL::ROFLMAO: Seriously, I understand the loss. We got done by a much lower team in the Surrey Cup final that year.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Wallpaper stripping. There are 3 layers, thanks past occupiers, and they are coming off 1 at a time, no quicker ?.
I have that delight facing me in the coming weeks. I papered over old and uneven plaster way back when we first moved in nearly 25yrs ago and have painted it quite a few times over the years. But now it is time for me to take it all off and get a new skim plaster applied...

looking forward to it...?