Random Irritations

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Found some old photos on the computer a couple of days ago. All were taken by my daughter or Mrs H, but there was just one lot I had taken at the H4H day at West Hill in 2013. Not owning a mobile they must have been taken with a proper camera. Played with Rick that day, and most of the photos are of him and his cheeky grin.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Burning the roof of my mouth on dinner. Just one them things but blooming annoying

Just know if I had waited 5 mins would be stone cold

No win situation ☹️

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Several years ago, one of my best friends died (apparent suicide, but never proven). For the last few years of his life we’d communicated mainly by E Mail.

It would appear that his old account has been hacked at some point and every now and then I get an E Mail from his account. It’s like a tiny little dagger through the heart every time.

The stupid thing is that I can’t bring myself to block his account. I don’t know why. It feels wrong.
My Dad and Brothers numbers are both in my phone even though they've been passed a few years.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Press briefings prior to big announcements. If the press are deliberately given the key components of a speech the day before to drip through to the public then why even bother with the speech? Give out a press handout, leave them to it. Alternatively, don't give it to the press the night before, let everyone hear what the person has to say at the same time, as it used to be done.

Wolf

Visit site
1.5hrs into new job working from home and the laptop has crashed and won't restart?
Old fashioned pen and paper it is then and using my phone for the non critical online parts??‍♂️

arnieboy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Mother in law's funeral this morning, only five people allowed to attend and I gave up my place to look after my father in law who was advised by the doctor to stay at home.

D

Deleted member 23270

Mother in law's funeral this morning, only five people allowed to attend and I gave up my place to look after my father in law who was advised by the doctor to stay at home.
This type of post really brings home the full impact of what we are all going through right now.

You have my condolences, chin up fella (y)

D

Deleted member 16999

Thoughts with you and your family at this sad time.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
After reading the last post my moan of the afternoon seems even more minor

Going to hard wire my dash cam into my car (4th car I've hardwired , done a Mates and my other car plus old one) first time I can't find the fuse box diagram full stop! No online not in manual

Will make it more challenging

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Visit site

Tough times... Was bad enough not being able to attend a good friends funeral last week... Not sure how I would cope being excluded from a family one...

Thoughts with you and your family...