Random Irritations

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Went out for a run and was interested to see how busy the tracks across the fields are bearing in mind the good weather. Generally very quiet and no different to in the week. Almost home and two teenage girls walking their dogs. Firstly made no effort to put them on leads to stop them running up to me - always irritating. Then they made no effort to move so we had 2m between us. I stopped and was wedged against the hedge but the nearest girl was just a couple of feet away. I said "2 metres" and just got a blank stare.

Can't decide whether to make a 2m cattle prod or next time just cough loudly without covering my mouth and say "fancy your chances?!"...

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Went out for a run and was interested to see how busy the tracks across the fields are bearing in mind the good weather. Generally very quiet and no different to in the week. Almost home and two teenage girls walking their dogs. Firstly made no effort to put them on leads to stop them running up to me - always irritating. Then they made no effort to move so we had 2m between us. I stopped and was wedged against the hedge but the nearest girl was just a couple of feet away. I said "2 metres" and just got a blank stare.

Can't decide whether to make a 2m cattle prod or next time just cough loudly without covering my mouth and say "fancy your chances?!"...
From touchy to touché , I like it :ROFLMAO:

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Well, my spots car stayed at home. With the roof up.

Ditto. Mine has sat for a few weeks now. How long until that's bad for it? Flat spots on tyres? Battery? The battery was already dodgy so we do have a new one waiting to go in when I'm likely to use the car again. I miss my car.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Whilst out on my hour's route march this afternoon, I noticed how shockingly crap the pavements are around here.
I thought the roads were bad but I spent half the time in the road instead....

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
My laptop was playing up, very slow , freezing all the time, some apps not working, not recognising external devices, really annoying.
So I did a reset, now I'll need to attempt to restore all the removed Apps :eek::mad:.
EDIT, Experts, is there a quick way to re instate apps ?

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Currys customer services .... I need to cancel an order and they only allow it to be done by phone. Cant be done on-line. Already been on hold for an hour & a half (and no point hanging up to try another day - will just be at the back of a similar queue. Arrgghhh.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Several years ago, one of my best friends died (apparent suicide, but never proven). For the last few years of his life we’d communicated mainly by E Mail.

It would appear that his old account has been hacked at some point and every now and then I get an E Mail from his account. It’s like a tiny little dagger through the heart every time.

The stupid thing is that I can’t bring myself to block his account. I don’t know why. It feels wrong.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Several years ago, one of my best friends died (apparent suicide, but never proven). For the last few years of his life we’d communicated mainly by E Mail.

It would appear that his old account has been hacked at some point and every now and then I get an E Mail from his account. It’s like a tiny little dagger through the heart every time.

The stupid thing is that I can’t bring myself to block his account. I don’t know why. It feels wrong.

Perfectly understandable. Still got Rickg's number in my phone despite having had a few clearouts... :cry: