Random Irritations

Wolf

Visit site
When my youngest 3 kiddies decide its an arts and crafts day... My dining room looks like a cardboard filled war zone with PVA glue covering everything. Someone send help ?

D

Deleted member 15344

Just finishing a report for committee to have the PC power off and all work gone ?????

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
When one of your weather apps forecasts about 3-4 mm of light rain next friday night whereas the other one forecasts about 15cm of snow for the same period you know one of them is a completely hopeless waste of time......
Just dont know which....:oops:

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
When one of your weather apps forecasts about 3-4 mm of light rain next friday night whereas the other one forecasts about 15cm of snow for the same period you know one of them is a completely hopeless waste of time......
Currently looking at three different apps for the forecast tomorrow. One has torrential rain, and one has no rain at all. The third is bang in the middle.

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I got soaked twice today, the first time this morning the Met Office site had probability of rain at 10% and the second time when it poured down for an hour on the way to the football, with probability of rain at less than 5%. Useless.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site

We've got snow forecasted for Sat/Sun so get your shovel ready

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Decided to watch the Fury v Wilder fight on YouTube at lunch time, without knowing the result, as soon as I hit the search button the result came up in big letters.:mad:

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
The feeling of impotency is almost overwhelming. Stay strong mate, and make some time for yourself too - you can't run on flat batteries.
Doing my best mate and spending plenty of time doing “normal” things. It’s really helping that she’s massively encouraging for me to keep doing my normal things and doesn’t want anyone sat around moping but the past few weeks have been constant downers; everything that could go wrong for her does.