Random Irritations

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Need to be careful with that. Sure I read the other day that certain brands of peanut butter now contain a substance that is not good for pets. Wish I could remember the details but worth googling.

Yes it's the artificial sweetener Xylitol. Usually found in so called healthy (expensive) peanut butters rather than the delicious cheap and unhealthy ones. It's a bloody minefield with what is safe for pets. HID bought some Zoflora and that's got something incredibly toxic for dogs. Our previous lad Max (see picture) loved grapes - our two can't get near one now we know. HID pulled up all the daffs as Barley decided to chomp the top of one last year...

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Try using celery as a spoon and eat the spoon! I dont really like celery, but whack peanut butter on it and OMG its a taste sensation!

I tried that but even peanut butter couldn't make me like celery! The only vegetable our dogs spat out. Daisy gave me a look as if to say "for real" and Barley tried but in the end had to give up.

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
The plonker at Vila Sol today who accused us of being on the wrong tee because we'd stopped for a coffee and let the group behind through and then left them for dead as they couldn't keep up and thus held the rest of the course up .

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Three hours on the phone to Indian call center for eON trying to explain their bill of £500 for one month's electricity in a new property is wrong because of their incorrect start readings. Multiple hang-ups or just stuffed on hold.
One call back from English complaints team and issue resolved in five minutes.

Not trying to stereotype but the evidence here was unfortunately all too clear. And three hours of my life on a phone headset I will never get back. But I did clear a bunch of levels on Candy Crush.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not the pain, but one of the worst experiences I have had was the camera down the throat without general anethestic. Just don’t do it.

Had a few nasty pains recently but will not go into as it is lunch time.;)
Over the years I've had a camera stuck in every orifice possible for a man. No need to mention which is the most uncomfortable, but looking at a monitor and seeing the inside of your bladder is a bit weird.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Over the years I've had a camera stuck in every orifice possible for a man. No need to mention which is the most uncomfortable, but looking at a monitor and seeing the inside of your bladder is a bit weird.

Been there, done that.
Another side effect of kidney stones!

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Not being able to empty bladder after drinking about a gallon of water was a tad painful. :eek: Almost like a Japanese game show from a few years back.:) The solution to the problem was also a tad painful, but the relief was unbelievable.:p