Random Irritations

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Want to increase the RAM on my 2012 iMac. Google search shows iMac upgrades fall into three categories: easy, difficult and impossible. Mine is difficult, meaning only done by professionals or DIY job, meaning taking screen off and most of the boards!

Last edited:

drdel

Tour Rookie
Visit site
had to make that trip twice in the last two years heartbreaking

When "he's" a 17 year old 16+ hands, chestnut gelding you've had since he was born and he reached 18yrs old and follows you around like a dog it is; pretty hard to take especially six months after a 12 year old German shepherd you've also had from birth made the same trip due to cancer the thought of replacements just don't cut it !!

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
You can't ever replace beloved animals, but you pay them tribute by giving others a loving home. Invariably, you grow to love them as well, each in a different way.
I speak from experience.

Really nicely put. Had to take that trip with my 17 year old cat recently. She had been with me since she was 8 weeks old. Now have Arby who we took in from an unwanted litter of kittens. A mad bundle of energy who we love very much

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Was the weather bad? Only windy here and we've been out in worse so we went out.
The rain just skirted past us but the wind was plain daft so i didn't go out, none of my group did. It got worse through the morning so it confirmed it was the right decision. Good on you for getting out.

All booked for next week, same time, same place. Fingers crossed ?

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Tooth ache.. root canal required have to wait 7 days before work starts. Been given penicillin and opted for some pain killers .. which I have been popping like smarties.

Ye Olde Boomer

Visit site
Tooth ache.. root canal required have to wait 7 days before work starts. Been given penicillin and opted for some pain killers .. which I have been popping like smarties.

Thank God for oxycodone, right? I eat 10 mg oxys like M&Ms when my back goes out and I'm waiting for an epidural steroid shot.
Thankfully, they're not addictive for me. Don't touch them until next time.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thank God for oxycodone, right? I eat 10 mg oxys like M&Ms when my back goes out and I'm waiting for an epidural steroid shot.
Thankfully, they're not addictive for me. Don't touch them until next time.
I am trying not to pop them like sweets, it does seem like the penicillin is kicking in .. wasn’t looking forward to a week of waiting for my next hit!

Wilson

Head Pro
Visit site
When "he's" a 17 year old 16+ hands, chestnut gelding you've had since he was born and he reached 18yrs old and follows you around like a dog it is; pretty hard to take especially six months after a 12 year old German shepherd you've also had from birth made the same trip due to cancer the thought of replacements just don't cut it !!
Sorry to hear this, having got back in the saddle for the first time in 10yrs today, I’d forgotten how beautiful horses were.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Dpd thinking this is an acceptable safe space for an expensive electrical item

1. My neighbours were in they didnt even try
2. Easy rear access could least of hidden round back

Sort of thing Hermes etc gets a bad rap for but dpd you expect better

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I am trying not to pop them like sweets, it does seem like the penicillin is kicking in .. wasn’t looking forward to a week of waiting for my next hit!

Just don't use codeine!
You won't be waiting a week for your next hit, but you could be waiting a week for your next poo!
It turns eaten food into concrete. I'd sooner just be in pain.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Car salesmen, or at least the one we had to deal with today! Waste your own time if you want but please dont waste mine!
And most car salesmen can’t sell you the car without popping into the back office to check with the manager. If you aren’t able to authorise anything and sell a car on your own, why are you even employed?