Random Irritations

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not really.
The doctor said give it a week of rest, see how it is and then maybe book me in for an MRI scan.
As I can still drive, the doctor thinks it's only minor damage.
At least she confirmed that it wasn't a DVT!

I can second what bunker says

My physio always gives me acupuncture on my back when it plays up . Works wonders

Least it's not a rupture that takes a long time to come back from

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I see Katie Hopkins has jumped on the Nike wagon…. Fully how all of these folks tumble out of the wood works as soon as there is a disturbance in the force ..

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sunday trading laws

Need a simple tyre repair, it's in the tread it will be no more than 10 mins worked but discovered 5pm on a Sunday rather than a Saturday 😂

Guess I'll use the wife's car tomorrow

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Maybe so, but, in my opinion your nationality should be where you were born. Full Stop.
What about kids born overseas to Military personnel when the parents are posted there?
Me n Little chubby Bro were born in Hong Kong

We have both normal birth cirtificates and Hong Kong ones, but we are both English
Mum from London , Dad from Southport

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Maybe so, but, in my opinion your nationality should be where you were born. Full Stop.

Incorrect.
The 1st Mrs Slime was born to English parents in Africa where her dad was stationed in the army.
She was never an African.

The current Mrs Slime had English parents but was born in New Zealand and they came back to England when she was a few months old.
She was never a Kiwi.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Me n Little chubby Bro were born in Hong Kong

We have both normal birth cirtificates and Hong Kong ones, but we are both English
Mum from London , Dad from Southport

I’m a Bahrainian but with a British passport. Currently living in my 6th country. We’re tentatively thinking of Portugal but that’s just a whisper on the wind at present.