Random Irritations

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
did you not read the response and explanation! It was meant constructively. Do me a favour and don't bother replying to my posts - you are the one trying to prolong the argument for days as all you do is try and goad a bad response and i am on my best behaviour now!

Let's see how you get on with organising a golf day - we can all look forward to it

Your continuing to labour the wrong point over and over

It's nothing to do with the organising of meets. Everyone knows they are hard work, appreciate those who do them and thank them for their efforts.

Please get that into your head

Thanks 👍

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Deeply saddened. Raul Torras Martinez is the 267th rider to die at the Isle of Man TT. The course has long since become outdated by the speed of bikes and, in my opinion, shouldn’t hold races anymore.

I love watching bike racing, both on TV and going to various circuits, but I struggle to flick the TV on for the TT.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Deeply saddened. Raul Torras Martinez is the 267th rider to die at the Isle of Man TT. The course has long since become outdated by the speed of bikes and, in my opinion, shouldn’t hold races anymore.

I love watching bike racing, both on TV and going to various circuits, but I struggle to flick the TV on for the TT.

It really does need to end.

My Brother in Law races classic bikes there every year - and every year the whole family just hope he comes back in one piece.

There's no comparing the speeds of classic bikes and modern bikes either, worlds apart!

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
It really does need to end.

My Brother in Law races classic bikes there every year - and every year the whole family just hope he comes back in one piece.

There's no comparing the speeds of classic bikes and modern bikes either, worlds apart!
I like motorbikes, love watching MotoGP, and have been to the TT. When I watch the riders eye view videos, I wince as they go around the circuit. It's crazy, but so are many other sports. Some people lover the risk, the thrill, and the tradition. It's not just the TT where road racing takes place. The North West 200 in Northern Ireland is another which also has many risks. I'm not defending it, but some people live for the thrill.

D

Deleted member 31467

The standard of English used on here. The number of posts that are almost impossible to understand because people don't read them back before hitting the 'post reply' button.
Come on folks, it's really not difficult.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
The standard of English used on here. The number of posts that are almost impossible to understand because people don't read them back before hitting the 'post reply' button.

It's not as bad as Facebook.
Here's one from this morning....

any recommendations fo babysitters
must have experence with young children

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site

I've posted on this a couple of times, it's no better on TV adverts. :mad: