Random Irritations

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Discussing things that irritate is therapeutic. That's what I'm sticking to anyway :D

That is true UNLESS it's one of the I'm right, you're wrong brigade!! To debate an irritation and maybe remove the irritating part of the irritation is a good thing :)

I used two exclamation marks...oopsie! Make that three...

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Some ‘bloke’ who lives abroad suing a Newspaper. Not interested one jot. I usually watch Ian King Live but today the first 15 mins was about this. Thank goodness for fast forward.

Barristers will be making 100’s

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
i have a good idea - maybe those moaners who criticised the Woodhall meet setp up to the plate and organise some open forum invites. Deal with all the planning and back and forth between the club and a growing/ or maybe shrinking list, deal with all the money collecting, paperwork, admin and other arrangents. Maybe they will experience how difficult and utterly frustrating it can be. Just a thought - maybe many of us will come along and support your efforts....

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
i have a good idea - maybe those moaners who criticised the Woodhall meet setp up to the plate and organise some open forum invites. Deal with all the planning and back and forth between the club and a growing/ or maybe shrinking list, deal with all the money collecting, paperwork, admin and other arrangents. Maybe they will experience how difficult and utterly frustrating it can be. Just a thought - maybe many of us will come along and support your efforts....
This needs to stop, it’s getting well over the score now.
Clearly yourself and the other 19 people who went have got a very strong opinion who you would never invite on a forum meet, so why not just make a sticky on the arrange a game thread with the people who wouldn’t be welcome.
It’s bad enough that you’ve actually came out and said that To be honest.
Why even bother coming back to the forum if you’s feel this strongly about it.
I’ve never had any issues with anyone on here, just because you don’t agree on certain topics doesn’t mean you couldn’t have a game of golf with them.
As always if anyone is up in the North of Scotland, and fancies a game, give me a shout.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Clearly yourself and the other 19 people who went have got a very strong opinion who you would never invite on a forum meet, so why not just make a sticky on the arrange a game thread with the people who wouldn’t be welcome.
I’ve never had any issues with anyone on here, just because you don’t agree on certain topics doesn’t mean you couldn’t have a game of golf with them.
As always if anyone is up in the North of Scotland, and fancies a game, give me a shout.

Also nobody actually has spoke out about forum meets..nobody thinks their easy work. Nobody was actually angry about not being "invited" the point has been missed as to why people got narked

I think it's blooming brilliant a group of like minded individuals met up and had a good time

I'm sure everyone will agree that's fantastic

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Also nobody actually has spoke out about forum meets..nobody thinks their easy work. Nobody was actually angry about not being "invited" the point has been missed as to why people got narked

I think it's blooming brilliant a group of like minded individuals met up and had a good time

I'm sure everyone will agree that's fantastic

”Angry?” I’m flippin’ fuming. I’m so, so er I’m so erm. Oh what the, the sun is shining, I’m just about to open a bottle of red and climb in the jacuzzi and I’m not inviting anyone. Me in budgies would blow your mind

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

This was not so much having a dig but to genuinly rasie the point. Making meets happen are difficult and many at our meet have done a lot in the past. The critics have not. Get some fresh blood organising events and it may be a good positive for the forum

HomecountiesJohn

Visit site
This was not so much having a dig but to genuinly rasie the point. Making meets happen are difficult and many at our meet have done a lot in the past. The critics have not. Get some fresh blood organising events and it may be a good positive for the forum
You remind me of my ex wife, She used to carry arguments on and on for days after the event.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I'm on my 2nd meet as "teacher" and they are bloody hard work - trying to get consensus on a venue and date is like herding cats.

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
You remind me of my ex wife, She used to carry arguments on and on for days after the event.

did you not read the response and explanation! It was meant constructively. Do me a favour and don't bother replying to my posts - you are the one trying to prolong the argument for days as all you do is try and goad a bad response and i am on my best behaviour now!

Let's see how you get on with organising a golf day - we can all look forward to it