Random Irritations

ExRabbit

Club Champion
Visit site
Get bigger bread and put 6 in, or get smaller bread and put 4 in.
If you can't do that, put 4 in and pad it out with cauliflower cheese to make the greatest sandwich there is.
Sprout sandwiches come a very close second .................................. obviously.
You're welcome.

But if you have 6, then you need to have another box ready for the next one. I'm sticking with 5! :D

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Get bigger bread and put 6 in, or get smaller bread and put 4 in.
If you can't do that, put 4 in and pad it out with cauliflower cheese to make the greatest sandwich there is.
Sprout sandwiches come a very close second .................................. obviously.
You're welcome.
I think you're losing this one - if there's 10 in a box then using 5 at a time seems ideal to me.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Grabbing a box of 10 fish fingers from the freezer only to find there's only 5 left in there.

Who, in the name of all that is Holy, would not cook an even number of fish fingers?
Five, somebody has cooked just 5 of the buggers ......................... WHY?
It surely has to be 4 or 6, or even all 10 of them.
But 5?

The world's gone mad, I tell you, absolutely mad. :mad:

Not as bad as Tesco's bacon....you get 7 rashers in a pack

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
I have to agree that this is a total abomination

fish fingers.jpg

But five of these on my plate tomorrow is OK along with the roast spuds and parsnips

sprouts.jpg

I could easily manage more, but 5 is enough.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
4 fish fingers fit perfectly in sliced bread. Cut down the middle, 2 in each half, quarter them if you want. Add in a 5th and then you end end cutting one, lengthways, down the middle. Rarely successful, it just falls out.

I'm with @Slime , the rest is just crazy talk ?

Something I'm sure we all agree on, a fish finger buttie is a perfect post round, Saturday lunchtime snack ?

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
When I'm normal I'm creamy white with brown freckles
When I'm cold I'm blue
When I'm sun burnt I'm pink
When I'm envious I'm green
When I have jaundice I'm yellow
When I'm angry I'm red
Does that make me coloured?

nice to see you fitting in with the current trend of being rainbow coloured:LOL: just do not go to Qatar.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm with ExRabbit on the fish fingers 5 fits perfectly and who goes to the bother of cutting the sandwich in half?
Pack of 10 fish fingers = 2 sandwiches, pack of 15 = 3 . 4 in a sandwich means 2 left over in the box. or one sandwich with just 3.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have to agree that this is a total abomination

View attachment 45681

But five of these on my plate tomorrow is OK along with the roast spuds and parsnips

View attachment 45682

I could easily manage more, but 5 is enough.

Right, a couple of things here.

1. 5 is NEVER enough .............................................. do I make myself clear?

2. You were doing okay until you ruined everything by mentioning parsnips, those foul tasting, roast potato wannabes!

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm with ExRabbit on the fish fingers 5 fits perfectly and who goes to the bother of cutting the sandwich in half?
Pack of 10 fish fingers = 2 sandwiches, pack of 15 = 3 . 4 in a sandwich means 2 left over in the box. or one sandwich with just 3.

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT buy those ridiculous boxes of 10, they have no place in the 21st century.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Scumbags

One of the mum friends not only her phone nicked this week her car smashed window on their drive

Why?

Last edited: