Random Irritations

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
I lost a few during covid, one a relative. It's better not seeing the diatribes and the dross they post. It drags you down. Life's better without those people ?

100%, I’ve blocked him for a month a few times but his latest outburst really has crossed a line. Funny thing is, when I heard about the Queen passing I expected to read what I did ?

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Utter scum.
That certainly doesn't help race relations!

He's got previous for not helping race relations.

https://news.sky.com/story/trevor-s...iving-and-racially-abusing-policeman-11193003

He was arrested for drink driving on 12 November when he was found to be two times over the limit.

The football pundit asked the officer if he was being arrested because he was black, and then accused the police of racism before urinating in the police car.

The father of four pleaded guilty to drink-driving and a racially aggravated public order offence.

ExRabbit

Club Champion
Visit site
After driving 330 miles back from Cornwall on Thursday (first long holiday drive in 4 years) I now realise that buying an in-car camera to record all the motorway idiots is a must. Two near hits from lunatics flying in and out of lanes in heavy traffic and rain.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 15344

The constant crying of some football fans over a game being postponed and the lack of awareness that some things are bigger than the sport