Random Irritations

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
There is a collapsed Culvert down our lane and council have now closed the road as it's deemed unsafe . Means a 10 min extra travel time out to main road . Ok not too bad and know it needs repairing. Met with local County councillor and Highway's Liaison officer last Monday and due to lots of excuses could be over a year before it's fixed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rear ended when coming out of golf club today, superficial damage but will need to get it checked as hade drop down tow bar

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We batch cook a lot

Ran out of containers yesterday for the freezer so ordered 20 more to do the stuff we want for the week (freezers pretty full ATM)

Ordered same ones I always do

They have changed them so they don't match. Old lid's don't fit new one and same other way

That's annoying

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
I seem to have ruffled a few feathers but I stand by my opinion that there's never any need for "national mourning" to the point where things grind to a halt.
You must be proud of yourself?

Do you like living under a bridge?

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Tomatoes..

We have a few growing in the back garden... bumper crop this year. Went to pick a few this morning, and looks like most of them have split. Not sure if it is because of the weather we had. @AmandaJR how are yours fairing.

Potatoes... we planted them for the first time.. no idea when is the right time to harvest them?

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Tomatoes..

We have a few growing in the back garden... bumper crop this year. Went to pick a few this morning, and looks like most of them have split. Not sure if it is because of the weather we had. @AmandaJR how are yours fairing.

Potatoes... we planted them for the first time.. no idea when is the right time to harvest them?

We have a few split toms, yes weather, especially if they were in a greenhouse, just got too hot.

As for spuds
When the leaves start to die back, get in there and harvest ?
So that’ll be now then

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
We have a few split toms, yes weather, especially if they were in a greenhouse, just got too hot.

As for spuds
When the leaves start to die back, get in there and harvest ?
So that’ll be now then

Very few leaves are wilting.... infact, i have a couple of flowers coming on!!. looks like i might have been watering some weeds while the squirrels have eaten the spuds :)