Random Irritations

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Flight due to depart from Manchester @12.30.

Just found out the inbound flight left Ibiza 15 minutes ago so probably 2.5 hours late. Shame it could not be over 3 as we would be due €600 each!

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Rain...or lack of it.
Had our first rain for what seems like an eternity and it's barely settled the dust
The ground is so hard and this is doing nothing to change that..

D

Deleted member 1740

Saw the original tweet, why are clubs engaging these people? You hardly need the exposure.

Social media is very lucrative if done right.

I dont think the clubs engage with them per se, i think its people in and around the clubs (agents,players,sponsors etc).

I seen him at Man City away and now hes giving cup final tickets away. I know lads who have been up and down the country who never qualified for tickets so how he gets them would be interesting.

But to use the race card is a massive no no for me. Maybe if he came regularly to Anfield for Liverpool games he'd see how diverse our support actually is.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Social media is very lucrative if done right.

I dont think the clubs engage with them per se, i think its people in and around the clubs (agents,players,sponsors etc).

I seen him at Man City away and now hes giving cup final tickets away. I know lads who have been up and down the country who never qualified for tickets so how he gets them would be interesting.

But to use the race card is a massive no no for me. Maybe if he came regularlyt o Anfield forLiverpool games he'd see how diverse our support actually is.

We've got one at ours, the club says they don't employ him but he does a new video for each away game and the club plug it all over the place. Goes to every away game and the rest of us are locked out due to not having enough points. The club had to distance themselves when he filmed a scrap over reduced food in Asda and made fun of the poor people having to fight for cheap food.

Loyal fans doing the hard miles getting screwed over for final tickets is always going to be tough to swallow.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Fair enough, your opinion.
But why is he disliked so much, what has he done?

It’s jealousy, he has come from a fairly normal background to be one of the highest paid entertainers in the world.

Sure he may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but don’t just diss him for being good at what he does

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
People sitting several tables down who insist on butting in. Someone asked a question about who Everton had in their run in and before anyone on our table could answer Mr Trappy was shouting the answer from three tables down

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It’s jealousy, he has come from a fairly normal background to be one of the highest paid entertainers in the world.

Sure he may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but don’t just diss him for being good at what he does

I hope his return to the UK means the conclusion of Gavin and Stacey .. they left it on a cliff hanger and he does fantastic work on it.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Not jealous in the slightest, and good luck to anyone who can make it. Thats doesn't mean I have to like him, nor have to explain why.