Random Irritations

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hit my ball down the left of the third today. Walking towards my ball and a crow is pecking it and moving it along the ground. It finally picked it up and flew off. I had to run across to the other side of the 2nd fairway to get the ball back. They are taunting us.
We had two geese that had 8 chicks that grew at an alarming rate and started to poo all over the 9th green. With no preditors about they were becoming a flipping nuiscence. Then one day the huge chicks were gone. Proof like magic. The clubhouse was serving a strange meat pie for ages afterwards.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We had two geese that had 8 chicks that grew at an alarming rate and started to poo all over the 9th green. With no preditors about they were becoming a flipping nuiscence. Then one day the huge chicks were gone. Proof like magic. The clubhouse was serving a strange meat pie for ages afterwards.
Probably tastes better than crow pie?

D

Deleted member 1740

Broke my phone at the match yesterday, the screen is blurred and flashing so i went and got a new one today.

All going well transferring my stuff over until I opened my WhatsApp only to find I’ve not backed up my messages?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

D

Deleted member 15344

It's a shame as I miss his input on here.
Often his posts were amusing and sometimes off the wall. Had me confused quite a few times. ??.
He certainly has an original style ?

Very nice guy and thankfully him and a number of others are still in touch with some of us so will still be around playing golf. Hopefully one day they will return to brighten the place up again.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
When you send someone an upload template to fill in, with all the formatting & validation done to make it easier, and they send it back having removed all that formatting & validation so you have to redo it. Thanks for that.