Random Irritations

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Used to work beside this nutcase woman who used to heat up the same fish dish in the microwave every single day! It was awful. Did try pointing it out to her, she looked at me as if I was mad.

Its one of my go to lunches! Puch of microwave rice/lentils/quinoa etc and a tin of Mackrell. So annoyed Tesco stopped the sweet chilli one, i am now all over the Katsu Mackrell! My kids say 'you eating cat food?'

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Going to a music festival next weekend and it's fancy dress on the Saturday apparently. Theme is vikings and wonders of the sea. I get vikings but wonders of the sea? Do I go dressed as a starfish ??

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Going to a music festival next weekend and it's fancy dress on the Saturday apparently. Theme is vikings and wonders of the sea. I get vikings but wonders of the sea? Do I go dressed as a starfish ??
Loch Ness Monster... King Neptune... Davy Jones... Jaws... loads of options. :D

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Keep em coming then ?

Dress as a pack of butter and tell then you’re an Anchor
Dress as a kid from the council estate and tell them you’re an Urchin
Dress in t-shirt only and tell them you’re a Manatee
Dress for the gym with dumbbells' and tell them you’re a Muscle
Go swinging you driver and tell them you’re an Octopus falling out a tree

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
popped into Lidl this morning and had the misfortune of getting stuck behind some idiots on the self service till who scanned all their shopping and put it on the next section. they then pay for the shopping and then stand there and put all the shopping in bags.

PUT THE SHOPPING IN THE BAGS ONCE YOU'VE SCANNED IT