Random Irritations

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
People who post ambiguous comments.

Perhaps if 4 or 5 people got the wrong end of the stick then the issue lies with the way it was expressed rather than those making the comments?
Maybe people just need to lighten up and stop taking absolutely everything super seriously all of the livelong day.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
One definite covid case in the Scotland A rugby team and 8 others now isolating. Was looking forward to the match at Welford Road, hope it can go ahead.

Not having a dig or anything but that is 2 Scotland teams in a week with cases. Are there issues with their covid protocols or, indeed, the protocols where they are training (assume they were in England for matches both times).

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
How come the wife gives me a job list ?
I don’t have time for these things my life span is on average shorter than a woman so I need to spend my time wisely …

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
One of my dogs has been particularly naughty this week. To add to that naughtiness during a reprimand and being picked up he has bit my head leaving a nice little toothy gash.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Mrs Colch's nickname is "Pickfords" because of the amount of time she spends moving furniture.

My wife is Capability Brown. I dug, no pun intended, my heels in over her current plans to change the garden 2 weeks ago. She came up with the same plans, again/again/again this evening. Still not happening.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
My wife is Capability Brown. I dug, no pun intended, my heels in over her current plans to change the garden 2 weeks ago. She came up with the same plans, again/again/again this evening. Still not happening.

I’ve lost count of the number of times I have put plants in (where Mrs d has told me) only to have to move them the next day

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Spent most of the day doing bits in the garden and re waterproofing part of the summer house roof.

Was hoping to sit down with a few beers but oh no I now have to put the tv wall bracket up

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Fancied a bbq for tea but couldn’t get gas for love nor money so planned to cook it in the oven.

Eldest calls from work and said she’ll bring pizzas in with her - not a problem and everyone is happy

Eldest then says she fancies shish kebab again no problem everyone happy

Mrs d has moaned 6 times that I haven’t bothered to cook tea.

I’m sure if i shot myself she’d moan that I didn’t hang myself

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Fancied a bbq for tea but couldn’t get gas for love nor money so planned to cook it in the oven.

Eldest calls from work and said she’ll bring pizzas in with her - not a problem and everyone is happy

Eldest then says she fancies shish kebab again no problem everyone happy

Mrs d has moaned 6 times that I haven’t bothered to cook tea.

I’m sure if i shot myself she’d moan that I didn’t hang myself

Not really a BBQ if you're using gas ?